Things about girls I just don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...she's a cop but she wants to kill her daughter after enclosing her inside a closet..

WTF are you talking about Axtlar?
Jill: I guess thats true, still, Adam and Eve couldnt resist the forbidden fruit, thus is the curious nature of man, (and said boy)

No, I suppose not, but its common knowledge that one should make sense in order to voice ones opinions, so, if you please, pre-tell?

Tails McCloud~ said:
No, I suppose not, but its common knowledge that one should make sense in order to voice ones opinions, so, if you please, pre-tell?
I guess i'll do it for you...

Jill said that if she had a girl, she would homeschool her and lock her up in an attic (so that she wouldn't be exposed to things like wanting to get plastic surgery to get huge boobs and the like). I think the rest is downhill from there.

Men would be so better off if they didn't have dicks. They make us put up with crazy woman (all woman are crazy) just to get a little action. Woman spend 80% of the worlds money. I sure bet they don't make 80% of the worlds money!

Of course there are those very rare woman that actually are perfect. The bad thing is that all woman think they are that woman. I don't know what i'm trying to say. Oh yeah, I gotta find me a woman who wants to spend all of our money making my Camaro go faster! Yeah!

Scream said:
Men would be so better off if they didn't have dicks. They make us put up with crazy woman (all woman are crazy) just to get a little action. Woman spend 80% of the worlds money. I sure bet they don't make 80% of the worlds money!

Because that's how the world works in order...

Anyway, you're being sexist here. If anything, women spend too much money because men are off too busy forgetting about their birthdays and such to buy them presents. :p

Lazy men = Shopping rage.

haha ya darn right! i wont subject her to the menusia of pop culture (i think i spelt that wrong......gahh! its so early in the morning to be using big words!)

anyways you know im joking right?????? :rolleyes:

in any event, hmmm tyler if you were to date my daughter "sophia" hmmm.....well considering yhou dont look like something i arrested, you speak well, come from good breeding....yeah id let you step foot in the house. had you look and talked like a total skell, id cuff you and process you for attempted rape or something lmfao.

Wow, this is not the Jill of yesterday. Haahahah.

Is it sad that I know a family that is doing just that? That's gonna be one screwed up kid.

The perpetual stereotype of a good parent is an aspect of parenthood all moms and dads share, but the reality of it is that a rebelous teen, with thoughts unlawfull, will get his/her way regardless of mommy and daddy's approval. The irony to this is, of course, that this is contradictory to most's nature. We let our kids, sooner if not later, do as they please, and receive no repracussions (spell?) as punishment. There are, however, a large amount of parents who stick by their parental ways. Those, we portray as model parents. It is good to allow children their "space" and comfort, while at the same time, making them realize that they have a family with unconditional love and respect. I personnaly dont have parenting experience yet, but we all have been children and look back on how our upbringings could have gone better. This...is positive change by experience.
Im afraid I have gone a bit off topic...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
haha ya darn right! i wont subject her to the menusia of pop culture (i think i spelt that wrong......gahh! its so early in the morning to be using big words!)

anyways you know im joking right?????? :rolleyes:

in any event, hmmm tyler if you were to date my daughter "sophia" hmmm.....well considering yhou dont look like something i arrested, you speak well, come from good breeding....yeah id let you step foot in the house. had you look and talked like a total skell, id cuff you and process you for attempted rape or something lmfao.
I'll take choice numero uno thank you very much. ^_^ Glad to know I have your approval if I ever fly into New York and want to date your daughter who would probably be like 20 years younger than me....lmao.

New York is disgusting...
That whole city is horrible. The smell, the traffic, the population...It was not a pleasant experience.

Tails McCloud~ said:
New York is disgusting...
That whole city is horrible. The smell, the traffic, the population...It was not a pleasant experience.
I guess whatever floats your boat. I also am not one of those "city" people, I like busy areas, but no sky scrapers or any of that for me, I like the rural areas with tons of trees and stuff, but also everything you could ever want (every fast food place you want + dine in places, every shopping center combo you could imagine...seriously, I love where I live). I don't think i'll ever go to NY unless I turn pro and get into the U.S. open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back