Do Girls Really Like Dating Jerks?

Adamquest64 said:
Most girls like jerks even if they say they don't.

Sometimes it helps a guy's chances to pretend he's a jerk even if he's nice just to attract a girl. This is sad but true.

Therefore I think a lot of guys who seem like jerks are probably cool, they just have to put on that act to get chicks because so many women just can't stay entertained with a man if he's not making life a little chaotic for her.

Iron Man looks so freakin' sweet!

Think that goes the other way too sometimes?

:shifty:

Eh...I was a complete jerk to my last girlfriend. I feel bad about it too. I liked her in the beginning, don't get me wrong. I just didn't feel it anymore. Like it was said before, I moved on. She kept trying to get my attention. I hardly ever called after awhile. Meh..it was a messed up relationship. It was my fault because I will admit, I was a jerk. I plan to never be a complete ass like I was to her, ever again. (to a girl I date at least)

Don't you think its a bit naive to attempt to group the female race into a single category, given that that category is not "h@s b00bs"/

Which is why I said it goes the other way as well. And having boobs isn't really defining...I think you have to have a uterus (or previously have if you're one of those hysterectomy folks) to be officially female.

Of course, its just that the uterus is not as cliche.

If my statement stood true, then I would be aspiring to become a woman :thumbsup:

1. a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.

I guess we're both right.

And explain that last sentence.

No, you were. Because the uterus and testicles determine what sex a person is when pertaining to people with multiple sex organs, I'm fairly certain.

Excess pectoralis muscle [or fat] can cause a man's chest to progress past the rest of his torso in depth and/or sink below their correlation with the rest of the body, which is commonly referred to as having 'man boobs'...?

Don't worry about any of this...it's not worth the time

Just Pop Your Colla'

It's guaranteed to get you the ladies

And as far as girls liking the jerks, I have not found it to be completely true, but they sometimes seem to get bored of the nice ones for some reason.
And this comes both from experience and witnessing it happen to my best friends. And we are not only nice, but we have got our act together too.

Brawny said:
In my school, it's *cool* for a girl to have an older boyfriend, but you're a loser if you're looking for a girl in a lower grade.

Makes for some funny pairs

its the same exact way in my school and its actually pretty annoying
Brawny said:
...and all the decent people are left dateless...

AMEN to that ... id consider myself a prime example of that

It's basically the same way everywhere. Girls are praised and loved for dating older guys, guys are considered losers or made fun of if he dates a girl who is greatly younger.

I can name a few occurances of this in my own life to..My friend dated a girl 2 years younger and everyone but a few of his friends would make fun of him.

Actually, if I remember correctly, this same guy BECAME a jerk to this girl after he got so much teasing and jokes. Inevitably leading to an early break up.

Last edited:
Dav_4550 said:
Don't worry about any of this...it's not worth the time

Just Pop Your Colla'

It's guaranteed to get you the ladies

And as far as girls liking the jerks, I have not found it to be completely true, but they sometimes seem to get bored of the nice ones for some reason.
And this comes both from experience and witnessing it happen to my best friends. And we are not only nice, but we have got our act together too.

Probably because all her sorostitute "sisters" are like "oh my goood, he doesnt play a sport?! what?! he doesnt drink?! omg gurl get urself a real man!"

Back