A question..

My perfect woman:

-Intelligent.
-Has a sense of humour.
-Independent.
-Easy to get along with.
-Open-minded.
-Preferably vegetarian.
-Not thin enough to slide under the door.
-Not too tall.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Someone that I can talk to, most importantly.

And to be quite honest, I like emotional girls. I like to feel like I'm needed. Someone that has their own opinions and can make a decision.

Gotta agree with Brawny and Levesque as well.

Feeling needed is important, I want someone who I can care for and feel like I can protect. Someone who can be silly and serious depending on the situation, who shares my sense of humor and likes to cuddle.

They should have strong verbal skills, and of course similar interests are a plus.

As far as looks I like cute girl next door types. Jessica Alba, Katie Holmes, Drew Barrymore. I was watching national treasure yesterday and that girl really got me. Its not just the looks though, its a specific personality whose proper description escapes me at the moment.

If its possible to not sound like a pedophile, innocence is quite attractive as well, but innocence with maturity and wisdom. Not shy, but not incredibly outgoing either. Just right.

Also what Celeste said, someone who understands a twinge of jealousy here and there ("Calm about my insecurities")

Somewhat conservative as well. That could be very broad and taken the wrong way, I just mean dresses modestly... a lady on the street but a freak in the sheets. Also religious.

Shorter than me and thin, because I'm a lightweight and I don't think a girl would be comfortable weighing more than I do, which isn't hard to accomplish.

I also like what Owlsgo said about knowing what pain is.

I could go on forever so I'll stop.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Someone that I can talk to, most importantly.

And to be quite honest, I like emotional girls. I like to feel like I'm needed. Someone that has their own opinions and can make a decision.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. Now that I reread your post, I think you were talking about phsyical aspects.

They need to be healthy, and a nice smile wouldn't hurt. I'm pretty easy in this department.
I was thinkin this one whould be more allong your lines
chyna09.jpg

Sorry, Prinny, but I can't see the picture atm. *is 94% sure its a female bodybuilder*

Anyway, I don't think I can handle all this 'appreciation.' What happened to your edge, Adam?

I thought of another aspect. The girl has to keep you guessing. Sure, its cool when they tell you things, but not everything. A relationship is made when you are away from each other, not when you are with each other.

Syntax said:
- Someone who is outgoing
- Someone who is kind and caring
- Someone who likes me for who I am
- Someone who enjoys outdoor activities (walking through the forest, biking, snowboarding/skiing,
- Someone who I can connect with
- Someone who shares similar interests

*slowly shuffles closer*

someone who is

-funny
-smart
-pretty
-nice person
-willing to deal with me

ive already found that tho:)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Sorry, Prinny, but I can't see the picture atm. *is 94% sure its a female bodybuilder*

Anyway, I don't think I can handle all this 'appreciation.' What happened to your edge, Adam?

I thought of another aspect. The girl has to keep you guessing. Sure, its cool when they tell you things, but not everything. A relationship is made when you are away from each other, not when you are with each other.

What what what? Keep me guessing? Emma and I can and do talk about anything and everything, and it's much better that way. I will...kinda...agree on that last sentence, as well.

zapasant93 said:
someone who is

-funny
-smart
-pretty
-nice person
-willing to deal with me

ive already found that tho:)

that's seeming to be more and more hard to come by for me. i don't think i'm that bad though. :lol:

kyle

I've been somewhat avoiding this thread, but ah what the hell.

-Great personality.
-Capable of carrying on a conversation.
-Looks are a plus.
-Capable of handling my constant sarcasm.
-Having similar interests is always nice.
-Sense of humor is key.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Feckin internets

Index-1.gif

35.jpg

Looks like shes been ****punted

Perfect bloke:

~A guy who likes me for how i am, doesnt want to change anything at all about me.
~A guy i can trust equally.
~A guy who likes & shares my interests
~A guy who is honest, no lies please!
~A guy who doesnt make me cry.
~A guy who loves the wii as much as i do.

i guess i'll be single for a long time then :)

Back