Can Smoke Damage The Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give you advice on telling your parents to stop smoking, but you didn't ask so im not going to spam.

-My house is a fabric room. No pets, no smoke, its crazy. I haven't heard of anything damaging the wii, as its the most durable system (not including the sencor bar) If your worried i suggest getting a air cooling system, it keeps your wii cool, and clean. (If your a fanatic like myself, who playes 12-14+ hours a week

how about some fabreeze! lol

now seriously i'd rather worry anout your health rather than a wii

but as others suggested put it in a box

5 packs a day?
Do they smoke in the house? My parents go outside or in the garage to smoke.

Seriously, that can't be good for them or you.

OMG more good ideas....In the summer I usually open the windows all the way so there is clean air in the house....maybe I'll make a case to put the wii in when I'm not using it....my parents are just retarded (I'm 14 so I can't leave). Ive also noticed in the past couple months that even after a day in my house my hair smells like a giant cigarette, it's unbearably disgusting when its wet, it makes me gag. They piss me off because they wont smoke outisde which isnt a big deal. They could just stop and save alot of money, Ive tried to make them stop strategically, it never works. They are stuck.

how about making a transparent box for your wii out of glass or something. Drill a couple of tight holes to allow your cables to poke through and a pannel which you can open and shut to turn off/on, put in disc etc.

epikon said:
how about making a transparent box for your wii out of glass or something. Drill a couple of tight holes to allow your cables to poke through and a pannel which you can open and shut to turn off/on, put in disc etc.
That made me LOL. I think it would overheat in a closed in box. That is a good suggestion though :)

k, if you want them to stop smoking. simple. Use a picture of them having fun in some room of your house, then take a pic of that same room, only empty. now, go up to them with the two pics and say "mom, dad? i found this picture of you. i also found this one (lie :eek:), and i realised, in 5 years, the room will look like this if you still smoke. please.... etc...." ;)

i don't smoke but my mom in the 80's was a smoker, not heavy but a smoker. never affected me as being one i knew it killed back then also.
Smoke might damage the wii, over time smoke kills anyone. so i wouldnt know what to do about your wii, ran away move to your friends just kidding. i don't know. Ask nintendo about it.

I agree with most of the people on here. If your parents don't give a **** that they're slowly killing you then they don't sound like people that should have kids. You should tell them to go **** themselves and get the hell out of there house.

I heard in a magazine that smoke does effect electronics (for what reasons, i forget) so i would just tell your parents to smoke outside or get the TV put in your room and tell them not to come in.

LOL, I can't put the tv in my room....my room wasn't originally made to be a bedroom, it was just for storage or something, I got pissed off sleeping in the same room with my older brother so I just moved my bed in there. Its pretty small, like 10x10 feet maybe. The best way would be to make my parents stop smoking but I can't figure anything out. Ive hit them with the fact before that they are irresponsible to smoke in the house when they have kids because they know there are health risks. I'll have to try it again if it saves my wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back