Can Smoke Damage The Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your parents are sounding like assholes man tell them to stop and when they get their cigarettes just take it and throw it out.

WiiWillWin said:
Your parents are sounding like assholes man tell them to stop and when they get their cigarettes just take it and throw it out.
Damn straight...

Brawny said:
To all people like "kill" and stuff and totally disrespecting them and the law. Look at teachers, and the government. They are "just people" but you have to listen to them. Look at The_Loose_Cannon, she is "just a human being with faults" but you still have to respect her AUTHORITAH.

youre lucky i like you ;)

yes, i am a regular person too out of uniform and i was once a kid too BUT when im in uniform and when i am "inforcing the law" you have to listen to me friend/no friend :)

WiiWillWin said:

watch how fast he never sees the light of day if he were to do that!:nono:

Actually i think that would be a real good idea if you were to throw them out. I mean any sane person/parent wouldn't hit their own child (no offence if you took that the wrong way) but I would suggest instead of just throwing them away but maybe try crumbling them up as well.

I just thought of this but when a relative of mine was in smokers anonymous or some sort of thing like that, the counselors would get tobbacco and get it wet or something and show them what is inside of ciggs. Maybe you could do that and then put it back in the pack the ciggs came in. Seeing that stuff worked for my relative.

ARav989 said:
Actually i think that would be a real good idea if you were to throw them out. I mean any sane person/parent wouldn't hit their own child (no offence if you took that the wrong way) but I would suggest instead of just throwing them away but maybe try crumbling them up as well.

I just thought of this but when a relative of mine was in smokers anonymous or some sort of thing like that, the counselors would get tobbacco and get it wet or something and show them what is inside of ciggs. Maybe you could do that and then put it back in the pack the ciggs came in. Seeing that stuff worked for my relative.
kkffg

I don't like when people hijack my threads with incomprehensible words and odd spellings. May I suggest that everybody here would use a spell checker before posting anything :yesnod:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
youre lucky i like you ;)

yes, i am a regular person too out of uniform and i was once a kid too BUT when im in uniform and when i am "inforcing the law" you have to listen to me friend/no friend :)

Um......why am i lucky? oooooohhhhhhhh bbbbuuuuuurrrrnnnn</sarcasm> anyway, I was kind of saying the same thing to people who say that parents have absolutely no right to authority.

Also, I highly recommend NOT doing something that could get you jailed or something stupid like that.

Brawny said:
Um......why am i lucky? oooooohhhhhhhh bbbbuuuuuurrrrnnnn</sarcasm> anyway, I was kind of saying the same thing to people who say that parents have absolutely no right to authority.

Also, I highly recommend NOT doing something that could get you jailed or something stupid like that.
Will do

Brawny said:

burn me all you want kiddo but i still have text saying that you called me HOT! haha

thats why youre lucky i like you damn it!:crazy:

nintendo J said:
why dont u just barry the cigars in your back yard or throw them away
We have tobacco leaves in our garage.

nintendo J said:
nobody gives a crap about original loose cannon why do you keep on putiing that

wheres a mod when you need em? oh prez......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back