Capcom Resident evil 5 Wii Port

Wii-Got-Wii

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
7481-0063-9618-2227
Okay I am feeling ripped off that Capcom is making the next game in the series for only the 360 and PS3. From what i have heard Umbrella Chronicles is going to be some dumb side game the fills in the gaps of all the games so far. If they made Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube and it was one of the best things to ever happen to any Nintendo system EVER, then they port it to the PS2 then why the hell won't they port number 5 to the Wii. I don't care how much the graphics have to be dummed down! Me personally (and i'm sure most RE fans agree) would like to see R.E5 for the Wii. After i heard that Resident Evil 5 was going to be online, that made me even madder realizing that the wii will probably NEVER get a better oppertunity for an Online game better then Resident Evil 5. I have also heard that RE.UC is going to be a very 'Ammo Conservative' game which is why Resident Evil 4 was so succesful, It WASN'T Ammo Conservative. If they make Umbrella Chronicles have a good Single Playermode AND an Online (Imagine running through the Village of resident evil 4 blowing the heads off random people around the globe!) mode i will understand but PLEASE for the sake of all that is good PORT RE5! I just need some expert advice. I want to know how high or low the chances are for a port?

I really hope we see RE 5 on the Wii, but with UC comming out, I doubt it. UC sounds pretty fun and I can't wait for it's release, but I'm going to be REALLY dissapointed if we don't get RE 5!

They should at least make UC a descent game and i really want online.

stiggan said:
disappointed by this. What is this UC you are all talking about ?
Resident Evil : Unbrella Chronicles is the new RE game comming out for Wii. So far, we know that it's supposed to cover all of the main RE titles, and fill in details about the story. There is a Chapter for each RE game, and in that chapter are different levels that cover parts of that game.

So what is RE UC going to be like in comparison to other RE games??I've only played 2 and Code : Veronica.

thats weird, i heard from a few different sources that there is going to be a resident evil on wii, i also heard its going to be co-op, one person has a sheild and one person has a bat, (im sure eventually thru the game you'll be able to use guns) but I could be wrong, I really hope im not tho!

Marc said:
So what is RE UC going to be like in comparison to other RE games??I've only played 2 and Code : Veronica.
We don't know much right now, but it seems to be similar in camera/play style to RE4. I'd suggest picking up RE4 for the GC/PS2, it's cheap on ebay. It's the best in the series IMO, a very fun and scary game!

Its pointless and they think because it has Resident Evil in it that its going to satisfy us but it does NOT satisfy me. RE: IC is going to be a useless game IMO. I don't care what happened back then. I want to advance the series FORWARD. Its not even a main title game. Its like the way Square is trying to pass off Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles as a part of the main FF series and therefore we as Nintendo supporters should be jumping with joy at their magnamity. I also want Resident Evil 5 for the Nintendo Wii. RE4 did great on the Gamecube and you're telling me that Capcom is so stupid that they don't see the same potential in the Wii? If they do only make it for the other 2 systems then they are officially dumb.

They did say that the graphics would be key in RE5 and to tell you the truth I don't think gameplay is going to be that big

I never picked up the first 6 mainly because I was too young I am interested in UC but I don't think I will pick it up because it seems you have to know the story and I read the Wiki's and stuff so I am excited for te up and coming survival-horrors (Midnight and Sadness)

Oh and I'm willing to bet RE5 will come to Wii

Back