Captain America WiiChat Giveaway!

wicked

Administrator
Jul 6, 2011
San Jose, CA

What better way to celebrate the complete redesign of WiiChat than with a free Wii Game Giveaway! What game you ask?
Well the upcoming Captain America: Super Soldier. Here's a little more information on the game:

Become Captain America, the ultimate Super-Soldier, in the darkest days of World War II as you face the Red Skull and his army in this epic third-person action adventure. Wield Captain America's legendary shield to take out multiple enemies at once, deflect incoming fire back at your enemies, solve puzzles, and scale walls. Above all, hurl yourself shield-first into the fray, with the superior force of the world's first Super-Soldier at your fingertips. Engage in free-flowing combat and acrobatic platforming to infiltrate Hydra's massive and mysterious castle complex and battle the infamous Iron Cross, the forces of Hydra, and a host of nefarious enemies serving the Red Skull in an all-new Captain America story and adventure.

How do I win?
Starting now we are opening this thread up for members of WiiChat.com to post a reason why you enjoy the forum. Do you come here for the news? Have found some great friends here? We really want to know! What do you like best about the site? Whatever the reason may be, let us know!

We will randomly pick one member from this thread and make the announcement on Monday July 18th.

Good Luck Boys & Girls!!!

Last edited:
Question.

Is it NTSC or PAL?
We do have some PAL gamers here.

I have a question too, do you have to be of a certain age or not?

Great site

What better way to celebrate the complete redesign of WiiChat than with a free Wii Game Giveaway! What game you ask?
Well the upcoming Captain America: Super Soldier. Here's a little more information on the game:

Become Captain America, the ultimate Super-Soldier, in the darkest days of World War II as you face the Red Skull and his army in this epic third-person action adventure. Wield Captain America's legendary shield to take out multiple enemies at once, deflect incoming fire back at your enemies, solve puzzles, and scale walls. Above all, hurl yourself shield-first into the fray, with the superior force of the world's first Super-Soldier at your fingertips. Engage in free-flowing combat and acrobatic platforming to infiltrate Hydra's massive and mysterious castle complex and battle the infamous Iron Cross, the forces of Hydra, and a host of nefarious enemies serving the Red Skull in an all-new Captain America story and adventure.

How do I win?
Starting now we are opening this thread up for members of WiiChat.com to post a reason why you enjoy the forum. Do you come here for the news? Have found some great friends here? We really want to know! What do you like best about the site? Whatever the reason may be, let us know!

We will randomly pick one member from this thread and make the announcement on Friday July 15th.

Good Luck Boys & Girls!!! :yesnod:​

This is THE site I go to for Wii news and to ask advice.

I don't post much, but I visit often to keep up to date on the latest news, games, etc. Nice and clean site also.

I joined the Wii forum to make new friends and get info whenever I need it. This forum is a great way to do both of those things! :) I'm super glad I joined and I encourage other people to join as well. :D It even has info on other topics like music, movies, PS3, or even completely random things for those random bored moments. Over all this website is great! I expect more great things to come from it as well. :thumbsup:

I'm a pretty veteran member and my posting has reduced. However, I come to the site often as a guest to check out the news, and to read what people post. Btw, great to see this redesign.

I hardly ever post, unless I'm trying to answer a question. I would like a copy of the game though. Plus, I like the new layout!

the site is getting better. but i really don't see the point of the ''like''
reminds me of facebook too much

When you click the "like" button, it creates a quick link at the top of all liked posts so that the most popular answers/posts are easy to find. This is especially helpful when an question is answered.

Back