Captain America WiiChat Giveaway!

wii fourm

I like wii chat because it tell us about all the latest things nintendo does and brings out and the wii fourm let people meet new friends at and in our country in game and in person so i like this fourm for everything and don't stop keep it up and i can't wait till the wii u comes out one more thing i am from the carribean and never bean in a nintendo competition or win any thing from nintendo any ways u all could keep a competition in the carribean someday

Last edited:
I'm shocked there isn't more people flocking to this thread, lol.

I've been registered for three years now (ignore my profile; I registered before the 2008 data loss known as the Wii chat apocolypse =P), and I've stayed for so long simply for the great community. I joined during the Super Smash Bros. Brawl craze of '08, but I damn-well stayed for the friends I met. My Wii's currently broken and I'm still here, lol.

The news is also a great outlet to keep with the current events of Wii gaming too; both the official news threads, and the member-posted stuff.

And on that note, if I'm lucky enough to win, no can do with my broken Wii and the like. Pick another.

I joined the site i while back, about the time I bought my wii... at the time it was the best looking site and most informative around (i did alot of searching) and now since the VB4 update everything looks sweet!

I joined the site for various reasons including the Black Ops forum, News, Tech Help section and the Graphics section (though sad to say its not very active)

On the whole, Great Site that I visit at least once a day

I have to admit, I come to this site for the great information provided here by members. I don't play my Wii as much as I used to (thanks to just having another kid). However, my daughter who turns 3 soon, is starting to play w/ the Wii and we're starting to get more time w/ the system again. Usually if I have something of value to add to a conversation I would... but here, I am "outgunned" by people with lots of experience with the Wii.

Where is the "New posts" button I personally like the old design, but i'm not a fan of change. I guess you can say i come here to converse with people knowing i will not be flamed like certain websites ::cough gamefaqs::cough:: I want the game, my birthday is in about 2 days "on the 13th" Not that means anything. I don't really come here for news, maybe because this site is a little slower at posting it. Thats just some feedback. Another reason i come here would be because I seem to like the community here alot more than many other websites.

how do we know who the winner is? will it be posted here?

I join heap big site meany moon ago (Heres the thread)
I forget why.

What?
It has been over five years ago
FIVE SODDING YEARS!!
Really
Ive out lived the original owner. Ive even out lived the Wii its self
notsurifawesome.jpg

People kept coming and going I just kept coming.

I really should get some pie or something for this kind of devotion

I really should get some pie or something for this kind of devotion

For five years of hard work, devotion, and lung-busting humour, Prinny wins Wiichat's first "Pie of devotion" award! Congratulations!

Expedited shipping for said pie not available.

Back