Characters With Disadvantages / Advanatages Over Other Characters

Oh Yyy, you'd only get crushed. You'd lose in round one, if not the preliminaries. Someone to play at tournament level would need more knowledge of the game than you have, really.

Just got back from the Tourney! Crushed em with Ganon for the first three rounds, then bombed them with Luigi in the semi and finals. Won a 250$ gift card (whoop whoop) Very much fun.

@ Casey: It was in Naples. Check with your local Gamestores, im sure they'll have some. The one I went to is having another Tourney for Brawl June 6.

Btw, completely off topic, but im gonna post my new tattoo that im getting tomorrow in my sig. Im gonna get the triforce on my right hand. Very cool.

Again, completely off topic, but I saw the new Dragonball Evolution movie today. I went in thinking it would be a dud, but I was amazed. It was an incredible adaptation of the Anime. Completely worth seeing. [endtangent/]

strange...3 of my friends saw it and said they'd rather kill themselves by choking on their on **** then even recommend that as a punishment or torture. apparently they hate it that much. we share mostly the same taste in movies so i'm not going to see it.

as for Olimar v Ganon, CK is right. Ganon has to little reach and his only reliable move is to be predicted and punished. i'd say its 90-10 in Olimars favor cause there is a chance Ganon gets a lucky hit off

Oh well. I stick to Ganon as one of my favs. So I suppose you could say my opinion is completely biased. :D:D:D

true and while arguements are logically best if both are unbiased, the overall arguement comes out better if the people stand behind their bias

Congrats on winning the tourny, Storm! Urgh... free money, 250$... now that's an easter present.

Speaking of that, happy easter! :D

And I say **** the dragonball wannabe movie. .-.

Thanks CK. Happy Easter to you too. And im not saying the Dragonball movie was as good as it could have been, but it also was not as bad. And, being a hardcore DBZ fan, I appreciate it for what it was. Not attempting to compare it so much to the series as just trying to see the movie as a whole helps with the opinion. As Shadow just stated, their are bias opinions. So, im saying, without looking at it in a bias position, trying to see it as a 3rd party, it was an overall good movie.

Only thing I would change is Piccolos face makeup, and the Kamehamehas. They ate dog poop.

out of my three friends that went to see it, one of them hates the dragonball series as a whole so he thought he may like the movie. he hates it the worst out of the three.

anyways on topic...Who has the advatage? Ganon or CF?

Ummm...Idk... If it were melee, CF would hold the advantage for speed. But here, Im not sure. I still think CF may still hold avantage.

Ganon would definatly take the advantage. He can SH U-air easier than Falcon, his Side B is very useful against falcon, and his Down B doesn't leave him completely open.

Falcon on the otherhand, is left open by both his Side B and Down B, even if Down B hits; a swift Jab throws Falcon away after the hit. Ganondorf can also no-lag D-air his way to victory, racking up damage quickly and easily spiking Falcon is necesarry.

Falcon can always gimp Ganon, but Ganon can just send him flying out of the arena; then Ganoncide for the win. I'd say Ganon has a slight advantage.

... In melee Falcon would rip Ganon up normally, though. ... Unless Ganon was Tipman. Tipman ftw.

Lolz. I still dont understand why they change Falcon. Btw, off topic but, played a second round in that tournament. 2v2, 3 stock, no items, final destination, but with team damage on. I had never played team tourneys, didnt know the team damage thing. Same with my partner. We ended up stepping all over eachother :lol:

Yea, happy easter. Bah humbug. :lol: I dislike 2v2. Its like when you play Pkmn. You are either a single battle main, or a double battle main. Its quite hard to be expert at both.

Then I must be epic, Storm. ;D

Joking. In pogeymanz, I'm a great battler at both singles and doubles. It is true most people can't handle both; doubles is simply far to strayed away from singles, they're two completely different ways of battling.

The same is with Brawl. I am obviously better at 1v1, but I can still play 2v2 ably; without team attack ofcourse, so that doesn't really count. :lol:

Anyway, point being, in both pokemon and Brawl, 2v2/doubles is much harder than 1v1/singles. Considering the rise in intensity and completely different tactics for either type of battle, it takes a jack of all trades to really master them.

Back