characters you do not want to see.

Imagine naruto characters were there!They throw kuni nifes at u intead of something els.And I know there not In the game but im just saying.It will be cool.And I agree to sasuke747 (Wats wrong with pokemon?)The pokemon will be cool .I hope more pokemon are going to be there.

P.S. Im a fan of Naruto and Pokemon.Thier very cool Cartoon shows!

i really dont wanna see game&watch. i mean he was ok... but he got on my nerves alot. but accordding to alot of sites g&w wont be in it.
i hope its true.
sorry to g&w fans :(.

wishbone395 said:
Imagine naruto characters were there!They throw kuni nifes at u intead of something els.And I know there not In the game but im just saying.It will be cool.And I agree to sasuke747 (Wats wrong with pokemon?)The pokemon will be cool .I hope more pokemon are going to be there.

P.S. Im a fan of Naruto and Pokemon.Thier very cool Cartoon shows!

i just think 4 pokemon is enogh.

Pichu Should go however i don't see why you all don't want sonic in there, i think he would be a great character for this...oh and mister game & Watch should get the hell out of there but thats just me

Demon Slayer said:
Pichu Should go however i don't see why you all don't want sonic in there, i think he would be a great character for this...oh and mister game & Watch should get the hell out of there but thats just me
I agree with you .But I learned a trick with mister game and watch.For exampl:you need to pick mister game and watch and samus .You need mister game and watch to press down and B to take out a thing that is a bucket .Make samus throw u blue balls(no homo).Keep holding the bucket in your hand until it gets full from getting the blue balls from samus.Wonce your shining with mister game and watch.Go next to samus and press down and be again to throw him a liquid from the bucket to blast him off.

P.S.It triples the amount of power u throw at Mister game and watch back to u. :yesnod:

Last edited:
I wouldn't like to see any clones, I would keep the old clones if they had moves of their own. I wouldn't want to see the ice climbers or ness or jigglypuff (though that is usualy the first secret character people usualy get in the game). I would like to see sonic just to see what kind of moves they would make for him, I wouldn't like to see snake if all he had was nades.

wishbone395 said:
I agree with you .But I learned a trick with mister game and watch.For exampl:you need to pick mister game and watch and samus .You need mister game and watch to press down and B to take out a thing that is a bucket .Make samus throw u blue balls(no homo).Keep holding the bucket in your hand until it gets full from getting the blue balls from samus.Wonce your shining with mister game and watch.Go next to samus and press down and be again to throw him a liquid from the bucket to blast him off.

P.S.It triples the amount of power u throw at Mister game and watch back to u. :yesnod:
Try it with mewtwo and MR g&w, mew2's bullet is alot stronger than samus' fully charged and with mr g&w when you do the down B thing and catch the bullets it takes away like 100-130%

i tryed it with mewtwo and g&w and its a good move but you dont really think about catching the bullet, you just want to dodge the bullet.

wishbone395 said:

*sigh* noob...

Back