Check Out The Wii With A Black Stand! :)

MW7

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Toronto, ONT
Wii Online Code
1833-9114-5477-3088
whats up everyone

i ordered 5-6 stands for the wii alittle while ago from nintendo, thinking about custom painting them and i did my first one all black (it was painted in a professional auto body paint shop with car paint) and let me tell you i think it should have come this way with the system .. anyways check the pics out :)

wiiblack.jpg

wiiblack1.jpg

wiiblack2.jpg

i love it! thats really really REALLY cool actually....i think you just gave me an idea!

much better than the person who has that pink wii thats custom painted on ebay!

good job! if you sell any or do them, heck ill buy one off of you!

ya im gonna do a sick lime green one tomorrow... and ya my girlfriend was asking me to do a pink one for her system so maybe ill try thoes 2 tomorrow :)

MW7 said:
ya im gonna do a sick lime green one tomorrow... any ya my girl friend was asking me to do a pink one for her system so maybe ill try thoes 2 tomorrow :)

oh yeah take pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i will.. i was actually gonna start selling them out of my buddies videogame store here in Toronto.. but he is a big big ebay seller.. so maybe i can start selling them threw him at the store and you guys can get them off me :)

MW7 said:
ya im gonna do a sick lime green one tomorrow... and ya my girlfriend was asking me to do a pink one for her system so maybe ill try thoes 2 tomorrow :)

A pink one?! I want one!

ive takin all your advice.. im gonna do the last 4 pink, green, white and the wii blue ill see how they turn out and get back to all of you :)

Back