Christmas wish list?

a new phone
xbox 360
games
black ops

Don't get an xbox dude it's far less superior to ps3 and that's from a guy who research the comparison for 2 whole days! Ps3 wins 7-2 on most reviews.... So buy ps3 that's what I'm getting plus black ops, maybe mw2 and some other games!

you should have said the xbox360 is just inferior to the Ps3.

the xbox 360 is just **** compared to the ps3 itsgraphics is the only thing that saves it from being behind the wii. You have to spend money on xbox live...wii-free ps3-free. A gay hacker can hack you for your xox live subscription....happened to my uncle..wii-no account ps3-if they do hack it atleast you dont lose money. Its just stupid for ppl to get a xbox 360 when they can save money in the long run with the ps3

a new phone
xbox 360
games
black ops

Don't get an xbox dude it's far less superior to ps3 and that's from a guy who research the comparison for 2 whole days! Ps3 wins 7-2 on most reviews.... So buy ps3 that's what I'm getting plus black ops, maybe mw2 and some other games!

360 is cheaper and more of my mates from school have a 360

360 is cheaper and more of my mates from school have a 360

Lets not get off topic,
but i have say the xbox360 requires a wireless adapter if your out of reach for ethernet,xbox live is what? $60 bucks a year? over 50% failure rate, hd dvd's are obsolete to blu ray. no rechargeable battery included, massive brick sized adapter, shipping costs to have it repaired by microsoft if you have a warranty.

Anyways, i got another wish now to have Spicy Pork tamales!!!

The new 360 has wireless built in.
The argument about the wireless thing is void

How meany people are going to buy a blu ray when you can get the same film on DVD for a lot less?

I have had my 360 for well over four years.
No RROD

Anyway stop the 360 bashing a console is only as good as its games, Or to the layman.
If the console has no good games made just for it its rubbish. It can be the most advanced thing in existence, but if its only game is Super Watching Paint Dry 3D EXtended 2011 its rubbish and only the techy nerds will want it.
Heck even the game.com had one decent one and the Virtual boy had three

Been gone for one day and this is what happens to my thread.

Come on what do YOU wan't for Christmas?

wii party
no school
clasic controler pro (black)
animal crossing city folk
lego indiana jones 2 (my friend is letting me borrow his)
ssbb
dsi web browser

Well awhile ago I decided I'm stickin with wii so my Xmas list changed

Classic controller pro black
Headset
Golden eye
Ihome

I want..

COD: BO - Had it but sold it...gonna get a new one.
Wii Headset - Had but dog chewed it up so need new one..
Money <.<...
and idk what else..

Back