COD: MW2 Info Leaked

Damnit!! This better not be true. I'm so freakin tired of games not having split-screen online. S***.

Yeah, same here.

Well the list was fake though, so I hope that part is fake. Probably not though...

maybe edit the OP and say it was a fake, people dont like to read a whole thread before posting... lazy.

I wish you could have guests online, I feel kinda bad posting the only negative comment on here.

I'm really excited for this, one of the few games I will buy without waiting for a review.

I wish you could have guests online, I feel kinda bad posting the only negative comment on here.

I'm really excited for this, one of the few games I will buy without waiting for a review.

INFO IS FAKE! read through a thread before posting lol

Regardless of fake, sounded interesting.

oh yeah i know, i read it...I was just saying i'd like to see splitscreen online.

agreed. infinity ward seems to be pretty good about listening to the fans suggestions and that one is huge so thers a good chance there will be split screen.

i probably wouldnt ever use it though, split screen just isnt as much fun, i cant do as well with half a screen.

Split screen is only good for fooling around with a friend. If you are truly trying to enjoy the GAME then split screen is horrible because you're busy talking and laughing with your friend instead of taking in the game. Plus the screen is real small so it's harder to make things out. Especially if you are playing online because you won't notice that guy at a distance as much.

It's definitely very bad idea to play a campaign in split screen for the first time, IMO...

theres a confirmed list out there. i new some was fake as soon as i read it, if i can ill find the link to confirmed list.

but one thing that is suprising is.

the game is dropping the Call of duty franchise to become modern warfare 2. activision wanted to divert it into call of duty being world wars and modern warfare being well modern, to make more money but they said to make it more recognisable by fans

Back