LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!!!!! thread

WHAT? 35 Dollars? Lucky B-Turd.

We're going shopping Friday,and I might go and try to get it if it's 35 at our local Best Buy.

^nice add me up if ur down for a game.

It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't beaten Hard Rain and Swamp fever. Been trying to beat the others on expert but its impossible -_-

D1nner i got "THE REAL DEAL"

omg 4 hours of doing the parish in expert realism, with 3 A.I and finally managed it

iv also done dead centre in expert now. the rest im not doing so good at.

I just got my Xbox360 for Xmas... and I had and LOVED Left 4 Dead 1 on my PC... so I wanted to now buy Left 4 Dead 2 for my Xbox360 is it really worth it? or the PC version is much better? which one is better to get? somebody answer me please =3 ****ers :mushroomlife:

I just got my Xbox360 for Xmas... and I had and LOVED Left 4 Dead 1 on my PC... so I wanted to now buy Left 4 Dead 2 for my Xbox360 is it really worth it? or the PC version is much better? which one is better to get? somebody answer me please =3 ****ers :mushroomlife:

I have it on 360 but the PC version is superior if you have the PC for it. I'm not sure what you get on PC but I know they have access to game mods, which 360 doesn't.

If you don't have a gaming/fast PC, I'd just get it on 360. It's still a great game.

i have them both on both PC and 360 and i find acess to mods and custom maps makes the PC version superior. but i find the xbox comunity friendlier (At times) and much more chatty. i also find the 360 version to run nicer (thats mostly my PC) also im a much bigger fan of a controller than mouse. but again i could just hook up a joypad

Back