Left 4 Dead Thread

NEWS--- New campaign coming to left 4 dead 1, in september, its called crash course!!

And it's 30 minutes long and costs 560 points

yeah i wrote that in OP forgot here though lol :(

dont forget though thats 30 minutes in versus. so like 15 in solo lol

yeah i wrote that in OP forgot here though lol :(

dont forget though thats 30 minutes in versus. so like 15 in solo lol

Don't forget developers 30 minutes, like 15 minutes players...:sick:

I hope the future dlc for L4D1 is better than this one, though I suppose this is testing the waters by Valve. It'll mean more achievements too.

POSSIBLY more achievements but not necisarily.

also

i think that valve are putting most of there efforts at the moment trying to make it possible for left 4 dead 2 players to be able to play with left 4 dead 1 players.
so im assuming all original campaigns will be inlcuded in Left 4 dead 2 and maybe this one to

POSSIBLY more achievements but not necisarily.

also

i think that valve are putting most of there efforts at the moment trying to make it possible for left 4 dead 2 players to be able to play with left 4 dead 1 players.
so im assuming all original campaigns will be inlcuded in Left 4 dead 2 and maybe this one to

Not that hard, shadow run is cross console and Halo ODST and Halo 3 will do it I believe. I also extremely doubt L4D2 has any L4D1 campaigns...

Also, paid content allows achievements that's why the survival pack didn't include any that Valve wanted I heard. So this'll probably have them.

Yes, it's 30 minutes long, but is any other campaign any longer than that? Eh, not really.

I'll buy it.

Yes, it's 30 minutes long, but is any other campaign any longer than that? Eh, not really.

I'll buy it.

The developers probably say the others are two hours each though, this one will only be 15/20 realistically.

The developers probably say the others are two hours each though, this one will only be 15/20 realistically.

True, now that I think about it. Those campaigns just seem to fly on by when I play them.

Theres been Hundreds of paid DLC released withough Achievements, so it wouldnt be a first if it didnt have achievements. its whether valve can be arsed or not. but if they do i hope they take advantage of it and add achievements in the Paid DLC for the Survival Mode. Which they can do.
oh and theres also been plenty of free Dlc with achievements, so loads of people called Bullshit on valves lack of adding achievements to survival mode
(gears of war 1 and 2, army of 2, Marble blast ultra, Bioshock, all added extra achievements for free)

also if Left 4 dead 2 didnt have left 4 dead 1 campaigns then how would they make the games be able to play with each other?

also 560 points is steep and Why such a wierd number why not 500 or 600 points.
but i most likely will get it.

Theres been Hundreds of paid DLC released withough Achievements, so it wouldnt be a first if it didnt have achievements. its whether valve can be arsed or not. but if they do i hope they take advantage of it and add achievements in the Paid DLC for the Survival Mode. Which they can do.
oh and theres also been plenty of free Dlc with achievements, so loads of people called Bullshit on valves lack of adding achievements to survival mode
(gears of war 1 and 2, army of 2, Marble blast ultra, Bioshock, all added extra achievements for free)

also if Left 4 dead 2 didnt have left 4 dead 1 campaigns then how would they make the games be able to play with each other?

also 560 points is steep and Why such a wierd number why not 500 or 600 points.
but i most likely will get it.

560 points = 6 Dollars American. That's the main reason why. I have no clue why Microsoft made it that way.

Back