Left 4 Dead Thread

Man this level is so hard lol. I was with some random people playing on advanced and we almost beat it until we had to activate the generator again at the last part of the second level. The guy going to activate would die then the person trying to save him/activate the generator would die and so on -_- And just now me and David died a million times on Expert till i d/ced. adkshaksdh This should keep keep me occupied till L4D2 and MW2 though so im glad xD

Man this level is so hard lol. I was with some random people playing on advanced and we almost beat it until we had to activate the generator again at the last part of the second level. The guy going to activate would die then the person trying to save him/activate the generator would die and so on -_- And just now me and David died a million times on Expert till i d/ced. adkshaksdh This should keep keep me occupied till L4D2 and MW2 though so im glad xD

Dinner the shot after the one you left, we DID it omg just 2 of us made it both in red with a tank chasing us we just bolted it for the door, and closed it and the other guy got smokered out the door as i closed it.and the tank smaked him lol.

but i couldnt be bothered try part 2, then but thats my next challenge now we just need to do part 1 again with you

KeepIpPrivate.info - Free Anonymous Proxy Surfing

Unblock websites with KeepIpPrivate.info for free!KeepIpPrivate® is a web-based anonymous proxy service which allows anyone to surf the Web privately and securely. Unlike other proxies, there is no software to install or complicated instructions to follow. Just enter a URL (website address) in the form. Through KeepIpPirvate, you can use websites but they cannot uniquely identify or track you. KeepIpPirvate hides your IP address and our encrypted connection prevents monitoring of your network traffic. Once using KeepIpPirvate, you can surf normally and forget that it is there, protecting you So, start browsing any website from School or Work or universityHope this website will help everyone here in this forum especially users who their ISP blocks sites that not shouldn't be blocked.Regards :).

Back