COD: WaW Thread

Dorkfish

I'm Good at Games
Oct 15, 2007
In the Boondocks
Wii Online Code
3041-8420-1576-4112
I got this game this last weekend, and it turns out I was wrong about this game. It's not horrible in the least, its actually a fairly good game. Its not as good as COD4 by any means (iffy spawn system, stupid maps) but the online is still as addicting as the last installment. I honestly think that I'm better at this then I am at COD4, too.

Discuss the game, set up parties, etc, do that in here yo.

The game is actually pretty good, and the campaign is quite challenging if you play it on the hardest difficulty. Like you said online is just as addictive as COD4 was, but the spawn system is jacked up. It gets nearly unplayable at times, but I digress it is a fun game and I know my statistics are better on this versus 4, but I went from 4 to WaW and when I first started playing 4 I had come from Halo 3 which screwed me all up.

I've been working to get my stats up to respectable levels, have a 1.09 win ratio, a slowly climbing kill ratio of 1.51, and an ok score.

I right now have a 1.52 kd and its climbing fairly quick since I just got the game. You up for games sometimes, Bob?

ahh I love the game. I also like that I can prestige(It's not that I can't in the other one, it's because I have four golden weapons so I don't wanna lose them). COD5 is overall well balanced. Just the maps are a little bit...shitty. I don't know about you guys, but my spawns are pretty much fine now. Maybe coincidence.

the main problem with cod 5 is it is not cod4. the campaign is solid, and the online is almost as good.

yeah i think the reason some of you are thinking your better at cod5 is because it's so easy. i mean, when i played 4 if i went 30 and 10 i considered it to be an extremely good game. but now if i dont go 30 and 10 i jsut get pissed off. mostly because it's an easy game and dogs rape everybody.

i was so pumped when i updated the game today and saw they added the download maps option! but then i realized its not the map pack its the bonus map, makin day. i havent even played on it yet lol, dont want to, its still a bad map wether its dark or light.

As for the Makin day map, it's a huge improvement over that of the original. Some things are changed and some things are added. It may be one of my top 5 maps now. Night map is still included in case you were wondering.

As for the invite to play, I usually party up with my friends who I live by, but if you catch me by my lonesome I'll most likely play as long as it's a "hardcore" game. I don't play "core" at all.

Yah bro, I downloaded it last night but I didn't have a chance to play it because I had a thing to go to, but I'm gonna be checking it out after school. Whats different about it?

At SensesFail: Team Deathmatch is honestly really really easy because a crack ton of noobs play it and dogs rape everyone. Play Search, Sabo, Dom, Capture the Flag, War, those things. Way better. The only reason I play TD is because I need to get attachments for mah guns.

Last edited:
The layout is different I guess. Reg Makin is good for Search lol, I don't see the problem with it.

The water is further out to sea, a bunch of barrels for cover have been added, the shrine on the hill has some fences around it, that little river leading to the shrine has two big ass rocks in the middle so now it's impossible to camp at the end of the river. Overall, it's better than Makin at night.

Man, love this game. I've never played COD4, so no comparison from me.:p I love the maps, the unlockables, the pwnage, the everything. Sniping>life for me. With the exception of Makin and Courtyard, and maybe another map, I can pretty much guarantee myself 10 headshots. So, anyone up to play? I can't at the moment, but I play alot so I'm sure you'll catch me online.

Gamertag: Rocketman291

Anyways, what are your favorite ways to kill people?:lol:

:yikes:
Man, love this game. I've never played COD4, so no comparison from me.:p I love the maps, the unlockables, the pwnage, the everything. Sniping>life for me. With the exception of Makin and Courtyard, and maybe another map, I can pretty much guarantee myself 10 headshots. So, anyone up to play? I can't at the moment, but I play alot so I'm sure you'll catch me online.

Gamertag: Rocketman291

Anyways, what are your favorite ways to kill people?:lol:

mp40 with a dual magazine Run like a crazy F*ck & Kill everyone man in 3:00 i killed 30 man people must get pissed at me

Back