College Football

i play highschool football got a game today we better win!but yea all football is coool!

I don't think MSU stands much of a chance against OSU. Purdue has a much stronger offense that MSU and ohio state ran over them. I still think Ohio State goes into Michigan undefeated at the end of the year. Which is then followed by Michigan winning, ohio state getting screwed over by the BCS and LSU and Oklahoma playing in the title game.

Play-off system is becoming more and more of a need every year. Hopefully we've got one when I go to school at Iowa. Could be some fun football to watch.

RedProdigy said:
Rutgers 30, USF 27

Another one bites the dust. I watched most of the first half and USF didn't really impress me.
They were supposed to be good on defense, and their offense was supposed to be shaky, looks like neither really did too well. I was hoping they would run the table, but oh well.

USF and UF both fell last weekend. Florida teams are no longer dominant.

Last edited:
UCONN OWNED USF

U-C-O-N-N UCONN! UCONN! UCONN woo...

Uconn is amazing this year, no one really notices them, but they will sneak up on everyone, I honestly think they have a chance at breaking into the top 10.

buckgif.gif

Nah, I'm not a big fan or anything.

/end sarcasm

Big_League_Slugger said:
Florida is still a dominant team. They will be in better shape next season. We lost 10 of our 11 defensive starters from last year and it shows.
I didn't mean they were talent-less, just that they had lost their mystique for the year. They seem very average now, though they are good, just not National Championship good.

Also...

I hope Ohio State gets worked soon, they're not the best team in the nation. LSU would destroy them, and I really don't like LSU either. Also I think BC would beat them right now, ASU would most likely beat them too. They are like a #7/#8 team in my eyes.

blueovalboy7 said:
I didn't mean they were talent-less, just that they had lost their mystique for the year. They seem very average now, though they are good, just not National Championship good.

Also...

I hope Ohio State gets worked soon, they're not the best team in the nation. LSU would destroy them, and I really don't like LSU either. Also I think BC would beat them right now, ASU would most likely beat them too. They are like a #7/#8 team in my eyes.

We'll see how they do against Wisconsin and of course...against Michigan =P.

BC couldn't move the ball on OSU, and ASU would also lose to them. (Figuring both games are on a neutral site) LSU would probably beat ohio state however, and I think OSU could beat Oklahoma 6/10 times.

But personally, I think ohio state beats Michigan then goes on to the title game, to play Oregon/BC. LSU is gonna lose tom. to Alabama which sucks because LSU is the best college football team. Kansas vs. Missouri is gonna be crazy with the winner of that one (most likely) playing Oklahoma.So, in other words:

#3 Kansas vs. #5 Oklahoma in Big 12 title
#4 LSU vs. #8 Georgia in SEC title
#2 BC vs. #9 VT in a little rematch for ACC title.

And if VT wins this one, door's opened for Oregon, and winner of Kansas/Oklahoma for the title game. (Kansas wins, they are in, Oklahoma wins, they have one hell of an argument.) It would also probably put OSU in, even with a loss to Michigan.

#1 OSU at #6 Michigan in "Big Ten Title Game"

The rankings are my presumed rankings going into the game, not current ones.

Ohio State: 35
Boston College: 13

blueovalboy7 said:

Also...

Like I said, the defense took a Huge hit.

The south florida loss surprises me, but so far, every other game is falling the right way today.

Oh, yeah, and how about that Navy win?

Michigan over MSU..barely. Another great game against each other!

With that Navy win, does that tell you how terrible this years Notre Dame team really is.

I was happy to see Michigan come back and win that one going away.

Was surprised to see BC lose to FSU, questionable calls towards the end bothered me a bit.

USC rolled, but I don't see why they wouldn't its only Oregon State.

LSU should've lost, Bama was in control of that game until the fumble then ensuing TD by LSU.

Oregon is damn good, though the Sun Devils aren't known for being a 1st half team, but they let the Ducks get too far ahead.

Essentially I still don't think Ohio State should be #1 and after this weekend I'd put em at 3. In my book I would go 1-Oregon, 2-LSU, 3-Ohio State, 4-Oklahoma, and 5-Kansas.

Back