College Football

Thank God Iowa doesn't play OSU next year. They're going to be super beastly. Assuming Mcfadden, White, Smith, and Slaton go out next year, my pre-season top 6:

1. Tebow
2. Danial
3. Wells
4. Bradford
5. Reasing
6. Devine (I'm just a fan)

NCAA football

I agree that NCAA is more fun to watch. I think Nintendo should really push to make a Wii NCAA football game.

Hey Nintendo dudes and dudettes....Think of the dad's who play Wii after the kids go to bed! What a market!

ROLL TIDE!!!any one here like Alabama???

I think John Parker Wilson (alabama's QB)needs to have a check up on his eyes cuz he couldnt hit a barn if he was inside it.

CrimsonTideAlogo.png

Last edited:
Hmm.. Bowl Season is well underway. Biggest surprise so far is that Michigan win over Florida. But, a great farewell to Lloyd Carr.

But at halftime it's West Virginia 20, Oklahoma 6. Think Oklahoma can come back?

nic7 said:
Hmm.. Bowl Season is well underway. Biggest surprise so far is that Michigan win over Florida. But, a great farewell to Lloyd Carr.

But at halftime it's West Virginia 20, Oklahoma 6. Think Oklahoma can come back?

Surprise? =P

Too bad I can't go to school there with Lloyd as the coach...

I don't know. They've got some young talent and they did pull that upset over West Virginia this year. Personally, as an Iowa fan, I am not looking forward to when we have to travel over there next season. Could be bad for Iowa fans...

I was impressed at how well Michigan played, as well as USC, and WVU, I hope the National Championship game turns out to be a good one, aka LSU destroying Ohio State, can't say I like either team but I dislike OSU more.

Michigan would of won that game by a lot more. Hart fumbled 2 times inside the 1. Michigan just seemed a little more dominant in the game, Tebow never got it going. He was being banged up and wasn't throwing at his best. Nevertheless, it's still a young Florida team, can't wait to see them play next year.

Back