Contacting Nintendo

Torchik

Woo! Sig Maker! ^_^
Hey you guys, I just emailed Nintendo with a complaint about the release date. I don't normally do this, but they hyped it so much...yeah...I dunno if this'll help matters (it probably won't) but if you want to send them an email too, you can do it here:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

Choose General Questions/Feedback and type your letter! Here's mine:

Hi, I'm emailing you about Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I think it is completely ridiculous that you changed the release date after you hyped it as much as you did. Sakurai confirmed it, Reggie confirmed it, and it was big. Now, since we have been lied to, I think it is only fair for us to get a demo or some playable form of the game within the next month. Include it with Galaxy or Nintendo Power, just include it somewhere.

Thanks,
Torchik37

(This is what i sent to nintendo XD)

Ok i am about to cry, I know there is nothing you guys can do about it.. BUT I AM SO MAD THAT IT HAS BEEN DELAYED... (SuperSmashBros Brawl)You guys have no idea that this is practically driving me insane.. This is the only game to where i would give a left nut for.. I know its a bit crude and you guys can't do jack squat about it but this makes me so fricking angry.. If you guys could understand that i'm litterally holding 50 dollars in my wallet waiting.. and waiting..and waiting to get (SuperSmashBros Brawl) This is litterally hurting my feelings Nintendo.. Please let me know if they are going to have a exsplination soon.. I am a huge i mean HUGE nintendo fan.. All i want.. and basically i would give a toe to play this game (and keep the game).. I NEVER ever have this feeling of wanting a game in my entire life.. It's just-.. It's like saying..

"Hey son we got you a puppy!.. but he died rolling down a burning cliff"

I just.. am almost in tears...

This is a gigantic let down...

I don't mind, I have a good amount of games to keep me occupied.

But if releasing it 3 months later for the better good, then I'll accept it. I'd rather wait 3 months for a better game then have one with bugs, glitches, etc. still implemented into the game.

Vedelkin10 said:
But i mean.. Isin't that what online updates are for x-x.. Halo3 is doing it DX

Yes, but I don't know if Nintendo can actually fix the game itself over updates.

Well, its not going to go anywhere dude...

But if they see your heart filled response and release the game sooner because of it, and as a result the game is not as good as it could have been...yeah we will all beat the life out of you.

That said it'll just get sent to the junk folder anyway. No offense.

i bet a thousand peaple sended a complaint LOL

i dont realy mind
i can wait a while

It gives me more time to play Galaxy and Battalion Wars 2 I guess... Plus I want an extremely finished and polished game!

From IGN's article on the subject:

While this delay is of course disappointing for the hardcore crowd, who have been dead set on getting a taste of Brawl in 2007, Harrison remained extremely optimistic on the subject, mentioning Sonic's involvement in the game, the attempt by Nintendo to reach out to top characters from around the gaming industry, and the mysterious comments Iwata made less than 24 hours ago, stating that Smash would allow gamers to share content with each other both online and off. As expected, there's still more to the Smash story than we know.

Back