Copy Mii's from one Wii to another?

Sokar

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Hello.

My Wii (which I had to camp outside for all night at Target a couple of weeks ago) shuts itself off constantly. All that effort is pretty much wasted on this POS. I talked to Target and they still have people lining up to get them, so I don't know when I'm going to get another one.

My kids and friends have all created Mii's and I want to copy them to the new console when I finally get one - maybe sometime around June... of 2008.

Is there a way to do this? I have a 2gb SD card.

I got my wii replaced at a nintendo wearhouse/customer support place. They transfered everything.

rosscooperman said:
Really? I thought you could transfer them to the remote but they were on the console by default.

I think Haz is mistaken, the Miis are saved in the console but can be copied to ur wii mote

not by sd card. Or anything else you possess, for that matter. You have to contact nintendo, not target. Tell nintendo that you got a faulty wii, send it in and they will send you a new one, AND if you ask, I am pretty sure that they will copy everything youve saved to the new wii. I am pretty sure I heard someone post about nintendo doing that for them.

Borch712ers said:
not by sd card. Or anything else you possess, for that matter. You have to contact nintendo, not target. Tell nintendo that you got a faulty wii, send it in and they will send you a new one, AND if you ask, I am pretty sure that they will copy everything youve saved to the new wii. I am pretty sure I heard someone post about nintendo doing that for them.
As long as you're able to take it to one of Nintendo's service centers.

Back