Corrupt a wish

You get candy that you've been saving for a while and it kills you cause it's so old.

I wish Nintendocam's avatar had real people on it.(hehehe...)

yall post to fast

real peaple are on his avatar but one of them was you in your most embarising moment

i wish i could do anything and never die

Last edited:
granted;.

one day you decide to go to space in the year 2050
the shuttle blows up everyone dies except you. you are left floating around space, cold alone, aimlessly, and never see civilisations again, you are slowly pulled to the sun, and get pulled directly into its center and feel the pain and melt but you still alive stuck in the middle of the sun in extreme pain for all eternity.

i wish that, i had no wishes

(actually, never heard of it) I'll make up some story about how something happened to it.

You get your coat.

One night 54 years later you start a fire. You accidentelly drop your coat in. There goes your coat.

I wish for a laptop computer that never gets a virus, blows up, kills me, or kills other people. (You'll have to be original with this one)

Last edited:
You get your laptop....but its a compaq. (I've always had bad luck with them)

I wish for my own theme song.

bln_f said:
(actually, never heard of it) I'll make up some story about hoe something happened to it.

You get your coat.

One night 54 years later you start a fire. You accidentelly drop your coat in. There goes your coat.

I wish for a laptop computer that never gets a virus, blows up, kills me, or kills other people. (You'll have to be original with this one)

ill do an inventive one for you.

you get your laptop
but you realise your laptop actually is the top of someones lap, and your lap can now no longer, get viruses, blow up, kill you, or kill others.

later a man attacks you with a knife u get his head between you legs and ready to snap his nec but, you lap can not kill people so it wont let you and the guy stabs you in the heart, you die get buried,

10 yeard later someone comes along digs you up and all thats left is ash and the top of your lap and someone stelas it

i wish my brother was a girl so i could laugh at him

Your brother is a girl, but she is boxing champion and smacks you down!:O

I wish my computer isn´t S L O W anymore!

your computer increses its speed to perfection
but u get burgled and someone nicks it

I wish that this wish gets corrupted

Back