Corrupture

:eek: Niiiiiice Picture!! :d besides she did, *cough*do it*cough with me xD :D but she didnt kill you :'(

Although you did kill kakashi as you opened the Shuriken it sliced your arm of and you died of blood loss :)

I wish that picture was A complete one xD

Viewing the complete picture somehow causes your eyes to bleed with pleasure, thus blinding you. As you are now unable to watch Naruto you kill yourself.

I wish Sakura went out with me, and I met you in the street, and I had a camera. 'Cos if you saw Sakura going out with me the look on your face would be priceless.

U were the encyclopedia, having too much knowledge and not being able to share it w/ anyone u went crazy for the rest of Eternity somehow...anyways u got burned in the fireplace:D

I wish the next gen gameboy was the best ever, and all u had to do was wish for a game and u automatically got it:)

Hahaha I did such a random wish xD hahahaha i cant stop laughing xD

It was the Best gen ever. but you forgot to wish for the game so had nothing to do and you shot yourself....................Again, when will you stop shooting yourself?

I wish that I could make an Anime char real, Esp. Sakura(And I already have her) but anyways Corrupt the Shiit you have to corrupt Not the sakura part because you can't That happend years ago :rolleyes:

sasuke747 said:
when will you stop shooting yourself?
When us stop making me shoot myself:tard:

U make an anime character come real, and it's Anko. But when Anko starts erghm..."hugging";) u she uses the forbidden Twin Snakes Ritual jutsu and it kills ya. That shiit's been c0rrupted!

I wish Anko "hugged";) me and she didn't and couldn't hurt me in anyway, also she couldn't have anyone kill me or her and we were both locked in my bedroom...u know, "hugging";)

xD hahaha Niice Corrupt You got Anko, Lord Haku has Tsunade and i got the Hottest of them all Sakura!! :drool:

You "Hugged Anko" and then Tsunade came and "Hugged" you but because she
is Super Strong she accidently Crushed you and because you didnt die you Shot yourself.....For the 4th time xD

I wish that Anko just Died xD

anko did just die but unfortunatley for us she or he? died when atomic bombs rained the earth destroying every nintendo office and manufactoring plant in the world taking out the wii and everyone who helped to create it and the ds therefore killing off nintendo and ridding the world of any chance of ever getting a wii or any other nintendo system in developement

anko did just die but unfortunatley for us she or he? died when atomic bombs rained the earth destroying every nintendo office and manufactoring plant in the world taking out the wii and everyone who helped to create it and the ds therefore killing off nintendo and ridding the world of any chance of ever getting a wii or any other nintendo system in developement

i wish my cousin got to come home from afghanistan early with a huge military pension and with him living into old age without any health problems and disabilities

Back