The Wishing Gone Wrong Game

Granted, but all the trees around you become pissed off @ you for messing up their leaf-losing cycles that they keep falling down on your house.

I wish I burned to death in a violent explosion.

Granted, although afterwards, you are forced to relive that one, painful sensation of being blown apart for eternity. I wish for a guaranteed pass into heaven.

Granted. But the pass is expired and you miss the chance to go.

I wish for a buffalo chicken sandwich.

Granted, although a heavily drunk person v̶o̶m̶i̶t̶s̶ rips your suit off your dead body, then proceeds to take a dump ALLL over it, and then give it as a present to your dying grandfather. I wish that Rape_Jizz's grandfather didn't die.

Granted. Rape_Jizz's (nice name btw) grandfather never dies. He lives on as a an ever-decomposing rotten pile of flesh for decades...

I wish for the Oscars to never be on again.

Granted, but Seth McFarland hosts every other TV event forever

I wish this wish that when my wish is granted, it won't go wrong

Last edited:
Granted, ya trade yours for mine. I can assure ya that's a poor trade since this one's over a decade old.

I wish it rained skittles for a day.

Granted, but the skittles go everywhere and birds start eating them and get sick all over your car every day.

I wish homebrew software for wii never existed.

Granted, although you get viciously raped by geeky Homebrewing prostitutes.I wish to be in the Reaper's game when I die.

Wish granted. You manage to win the game, and in a palpably poor decision you decide t' become a Reaper and end up as the gruntiest of support Reaper grunts forever.

I wish Brawl's online junk worked properly. Wouldn't be surprised if I've said that one before.

Done, but you only can find taunt parties.

I wish that Little Mac will be in Smash 4 as a playable character

[STRIKE]All the more fun for my party-crashing hijinks.[/STRIKE]
Wish granted. However, McDonalds succeeds at a seemingly impossible lawsuit @ Ninty, and a day two patch removes him from the game forever.

I wish breakfast burritos never existed.

Back