Could the delayed release be because of...

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Voice support? God I hope so. If it means delaying Endless Ocean, BWii, SSBB, MOH2 and more, I wouldn't mind. I am just so frustrated with no headset! It's gotten to the point where my friends and I boot up our 360's and go on XBox Live chat, and then go online with out Wiis. It's gotten that bad. If no online for the online co-op of BWii and the double online player Endless Ocean, then when? What about Mario Kart Wii? And the new Animal Crossing for Wii?

Come on Nintendo, sooner or later, you'll need to satisfy this need! Could this be the reason for SSBB's delay? I hope so.

P.S. Basically just me reiterating the "Let There Be Voice" article on IGN, in case anyone on Wiichat didn't read it.

Last edited:
i think Nintendo is concerned that a 48 year old man would talk online to a 8 year old kid........ EWWW!!! with all the pedophiles out there, Nintendo is protecting us :)

of course...... thats how i see it. no need to flame ppl

This is THE ONE THING that I would be happy about there being a delay for.

Anything, and I mean anything, else would be a disappointment.

if you go to Wi-fi on the website, it says that when you fight against someone you dont know, it doesnt even say your name... do u think they would let u talk to them?

but im not taking sides. i think its a good idea, because in adventure mode, you could communicate. which would be somewhat helpfull.

MySims said:
if you go to Wi-fi on the website, it says that when you fight against someone you dont know, it doesnt even say your name... do u think they would let u talk to them?

but im not taking sides. i think its a good idea, because in adventure mode, you could communicate. which would be somewhat helpfull.
No, regardless of whether a headset is released you'd only be able to chat with friends, thats for certain.

Nookslave said:
Voice support? God I hope so. If it means delaying Endless Ocean, BWii, SSBB, MOH2 and more, I wouldn't mind. I am just so frustrated with no headset! It's gotten to the point where my friends and I boot up our 360's and go on XBox Live chat, and then go online with out Wiis. It's gotten that bad. If no online for the online co-op of BWii and the double online player Endless Ocean, then when? What about Mario Kart Wii? And the new Animal Crossing for Wii?

Come on Nintendo, sooner or later, you'll need to satisfy this need! Could this be the reason for SSBB's delay? I hope so.

P.S. Basically just me reiterating the "Let There Be Voice" article on IGN, in case anyone on Wiichat didn't read it.
i think so. its not the only reason but they will do it. if not for brawl it'll definitely be out for mario kart. how can you have a 16 player online race without freakin voice chat

Maybe the delay of SSBB is because they need to put in blast processing for sonic to move smoothly....

If they had a co-op campaign mode voice-chat would be very important. I could see them only allowing voice-chat for those people your playing with friend-codes against, and that would make sense and make things a whole lot better.

Back