Create you own top ten mose anticapated games list!

These are not in any order:

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Metroid Prime 3
4. Guitar Hero 3
5. NFL 08
6. NBA 08
7. Mario Kart Wii
8. Animal Crossing Wii
9. Smackdown vs. Raw 2008
10. No More Heroes

WiiBad said:
1. Metroid Prime 3
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. NBA Live 08'
4. Hooked
5. Pool Party
6. Guitar Hero 3
7. Mario Kart Wii
This is all that really interests me currently, upgrading to the 08' versions of Tiger Woods and Madden is a possibility but unlikely; also Brunswick Pro bowling when it ever comes out (in no particular order). Mario Strikers Charged and Super Smash are honorable mentions.

I sold madden and Tiger woods 07 on ebay. Ended up getting 39 for tiger and 30 for Madden. Now all I need is about 30 and have them both.

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl
2. Mario Kart
3. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. My Sims
6. Harvest Moon
7. Mario Strikers
8.Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games
9.Wii music
10. Brunswick Pro Bowling
Wii fit also looks cool...
*These r in order (best-least best)

Last edited:
1. Mario Strikers Charged - (Wii)
2. Mario Kart Wii - (Wii)
3. Halo 3 - (XBOX 360)
4. GTA 4 - (XBOX 360)
5. Super Mario Galaxy - (Wii)
6. Super Smash Brothers Brawl - (Wii)
7. Guitar Hero 3 - (XBOX 360)
8. NBA Live '08 - (XBOX 360)
9. Madden '08 - (XBOX 360)
10. Wii Fit - (Wii)

(Though I feel it is not necessary, I dubbed each choice with the system I plan to get it for, and just to be uniform I labeled the ones even with the system in the name.)

No one said it had to be on the wii, tentative order, Strikers at top because it releases here in the U.S. fairly soon.

1. Super Mario Galaxy - Mario in space, every Wii function imaginable, will be totally awesome.

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - if they nail online, i might not stop playing this. if they don't, well, im still playing melee to this day.

3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - finally an FPS for the Wii! the controls seem perfect according to all reviewers. might've creeped up a little more if it had online, but it should be good all the same.

and after the Holy Trinity, we start to spread around a bit to games in no particular order:

No More Heroes: the closest thing to a lightsaber game on Wii at this point. very intrigued about this.

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 - 32 player online. that's all you need to say.

Battallion Wars 2 - really hope this game is noticed, what with co-op and online play and wii cursor aiming and tactics, this game should be amazing.

Mario Strikers: Charged - seeing how its coming out pretty soon, and is already out in Europe, i almost feel inclined to buy it based on no other Wii Online. but o well, i love zany sports, so im sure this'll be fun.

Civilzation: Revolution - won't be coming for awhile, but its about time we get an RTS on the closest system to a PC.

Madden 08 - playing without Family Play, with improved controls, graphics, and a true online system (no FCs, actual lobbies, i can't wait!)

Mario Kart Wii - online battle mode.

other notables:

NBA Live 08. im really holding out for 09, but this one is going to have up to 4v4 online and a decent control scheme. hopefully the graphics improve in 09, though.

Tiger Woods 08: if there's no online, ill just rent it. but i do hope they fix the controls, specifically putting.

Disaster: Day of Crisis - please, please, don't make this a causal gamer's game. please.

Wii:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Dragon Quest Swords
3. SSBB
4. No More Heroes
5. Disaster: Day of Crisis
6. Sadness
7. Opoona
8. MP3
9. Sword of Legendia
10. Wii Fit

(I cant leave the DS out!)