New Info on Metroid, Galaxy, and Smash!

Skippy said:
In this case, IP stands for Intellectual Property, which basically means the characters and games that Nintendo has created.

o0o, so you mean better A.I.? w00t, thanks *reps*

Guitarsmasher108 said:
o0o, so you mean better A.I.? w00t, thanks *reps*

No, I mean that they are property of Nintendo. Characters such as Mario, Zelda, etc. are Intellectual Property of Nintedo.

Prince726 said:
the new ssbb website would tell us if that info true so im not convince yet unless i see it there

dude read videogame magazines many interview have said its going to use standard controls.

Masahiro Sakurai, the developer for Smash Bros. said this, "We found that trying to implement too much motion-sensory functionality can get in the way of the game. We're looking at keeping the control simple, as it has been," said Sakurai. "The Wii hardware has sockets for the GameCube controller, too. So I'll just say now that you may not want to throw away your GCN controller yet."
(http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html)

However.... that's a vague statement using "may" plus that interview was over a year ago. A lot of things can change in a year and there have been no other announcements since then about control schemes. Hopefully there will be a definitive answer to this question soon!

Back