New Info on Metroid, Galaxy, and Smash!

I will never buy a Wii game that does not utilise the Wiimote's pointing and motion sensing. Any experience I can get playing a button mashing game on Wii I can get 10x better on PC.

No offense but until it offical I don't really believe it :\

Wiily Good said:
I will never buy a Wii game that does not utilise the Wiimote's pointing and motion sensing. Any experience I can get playing a button mashing game on Wii I can get 10x better on PC.
Good luck playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on PC...Rtard.

Jay61 said:
No offense but until it offical I don't really believe it :\

I agree. It's just something to whet your appetite until anything official is said.

Anyone that wants a smash bros. game that requires motion sensing doesnt deserve to play smash bros. The techniques require too much precision to rely on whether or not I waved my remote the correct number of times at the appropriate angle.

the new ssbb website would tell us if that info true so im not convince yet unless i see it there

im sorry, i must be stupid, but what does it mean when they say "new IPs"? Doesn't IP stand for internet provider? Whether it does or doesnt, what would a "new IP" do differently for me?

What's the big deal, most has been known for a long time and other is just obvious speculation. I could've done that for you...

Here's what I meen

Super Mario Galaxy:

SMG is planned to boast some sort of multiplayer functions. (Oh god, whens the last time that happened? SMW? YES PLEASE.)
No online functionality is planned to be included. (Well, to be honest, I didn’t really expect any.)
Will be released this year. No word on when. (My guess is early/late Q4)

Second player will use the wii-mote to grab stuff in space and other mini-tasks.
Well no ****...
No word when? They already anounced it for October.

What is this crap:ciappa:

WillC2105 said:
Anyone that wants a smash bros. game that requires motion sensing doesnt deserve to play smash bros. The techniques require too much precision to rely on whether or not I waved my remote the correct number of times at the appropriate angle.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion there buddy:smilewinkgrin: I think a few people are going to be a little dissapointed because it's not going to use the wii remote, and in essance, Is just another gamecube game

When it said for MP3 Corruption that it would just be something with wii 24 connect, what might this something be? What could it be?

Guitarsmasher108 said:
im sorry, i must be stupid, but what does it mean when they say "new IPs"? Doesn't IP stand for internet provider? Whether it does or doesnt, what would a "new IP" do differently for me?

In this case, IP stands for Intellectual Property, which basically means the characters and games that Nintendo has created.

Back