Daily Greetings

im looking to brawl and im getting on right now. hopefully some people are on this time =(

I'll be looking for brawls while i clean my apt, so for the next 1-2 hours i'll be ol...

Come play muny! im waiting! everone else who is on my Friend roster come! im ina brawling mood! :yesnod::yesnod:

I'm sorry guys, I'm totally reading your greetings late. when I got an alert ions ago...

Here I am it's like...9 eastern time. I'ma play for an hour. pick up roomie, then play again and see if he wants to join in...11ish.

C Ya Lata

Getting on right now. i will be playing basic brawl and checking my friend roster in between matches to see if anyone is on :yesnod: COME PLAY! :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

But im gonna log out of wii chat to keep the internet clear for lag free matches :wink:

I love Basic Basic
I think if I could change one thing about Basic Brawl it would be adding another minute to the clock. I like them threes

Anyways speaking of it's definitely 4 in the morn eastern and Brawling for a hot minute (3AMEven)

I love sudden death... but that's another thread

^^^lol, people keep correcting you on your sig, grime.

I'm going to be on today around 5-7 central. I'll be doing officials (maybe) and just random ffa's with the people on my fc list, and my brothers ofc.

I know, I refuse to change it now out of pure spite whahahaa

I'm playing right now...4:40pm eastern

Grimerboy =(

I think your thred is broken! cuz everytime i use it to tell people if im online it dosnt work. no one ever gets on =(

BUT ANYWHO!: Im on right now waiting for friends to get on! anyone going to come meet me? :yesnod:

I see you OsKar
and I'm brawling me

Hurrary everyone for reaching page 2 btw

oh your comming? i just joined another friends, i didnt see you get on. do you have NEOS on your friend roster?

EDIT: going offline (of wiichat) tho to keep internet clear

Last edited:
Yeah yeah,
are you playing right now>?

oskar is a good brawler! he's da only 1 who's beaten me

Haha. your good at sonic, (corse thats all you use)

Im online right now and really hoping someone comes and plays with me :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod: COME PLAY! :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Back