Damn you Apple! Damn you for making me choose!

FRuMMaGe said:
I love my iPod Video (30GB), but I now have only 2GB of space left. I use it instead of a DVD player because I have it on a dock that I plug into my TV. The bad thing about this is that I have to encode all the videos in FULL quality and resolution, rather than 320x180.

Now I need to make a judgment call, do I go for the 160GB iPod Classic? This would mean I would have MORE than enough space for all my movies/southpark/prisonbreak?

OR I go for the iPod Touch 16GB, which is just so awesome!

What should I do?

EDIT: Cost is not a problem.
ipod touch, i have one, and when you jailbrake it with iphone apps, its the best!

DRMARIO said:
DON'T JAILBREAK YOUR TOUCH.
It'll void your warantee, and you'll be pretty pissed off if it breaks.
I bought the new January Software upgrade, and it works brilliant. And if you want an Instant Messenger (Like the jailbreak offers) I just use www.iphone.beejive.com
The Jailbreak is completely reversible and will leave no trace.

Also, I use Linux so I have to Jailbreak it.

Now I sync it wirelessly over my home network so I can walk around my house with it while it is syncing :lol:

wow both , thats alot of money, yea i have a fifth gen ipod , its an 80 gig , i got last year , i swear ipods come out to fast , but o well , i plan on getting a new ipod , in probly 5 years by then i might have my current one full , i mean right now after a year it only has 4 gigs used .

Back