Damn you Apple! Damn you for making me choose!

Celeste said:
Haha awesome.
It was funny...I spent 9 hours trying to do the manual jailbreak, and during the 9th hour, the one step "Touchfree" exe file method was released xD.
There is actually a website you can type into the browser that will do it for you.

www.jailbreakme.com I think

FRuMMaGe said:
Yeah I was planning on this.

In fact, I've had an iPod for over a year and I have never used iTunes :lol:

Excellent! You're part of the iPOD-owners-who-don't-use-itunes club. I have my membership card right here :lol:

[DT] said:
Excellent! You're part of the iPOD-owners-who-don't-use-itunes club. I have my membership card right here :lol:
Amarok ftw!

Well I have decided.

I can't justify buying an iPod Touch because it just doesn't have enough space for all my movies/prisonbreak/southpark.

I will have to get the 160GB Classic and the 16GB Touch. :yesnod:

Thanks guys!

160 gb. i love mine. whats so great about the touch? a touch screen? sorry but 10 X the memory is the way to go vs a lame touch based screen.

Barbz911 said:
ya they cant get buyers for having a touch screen anymore
the ds was able to since it was new to people
The touch technology is far more sophisticated than that of the DS.

Also, why not get one?

It has wifi built in for good internet.

FRuMMaGe said:
The touch technology is far more sophisticated than that of the DS.

Also, why not get one?

It has wifi built in for good internet.

I have heard that it has bad reception like it doesnt always pick up your touch. various call quality and lacks some basic features found in many cell phones, including stereo Bluetooth support

bottem line:
if all you want is music then dont get the ipodtouch

simple

Barbz911 said:
I have heard that it has bad reception like it doesnt always pick up your touch. various call quality and lacks some basic features found in many cell phones, including stereo Bluetooth support

bottem line:
if all you want is music then dont get the ipodtouch

simple
It's not the iPhone you idiot!

The iPhone is a complete ripoff (£300 plus about £50 per month for 18 months)

The iPod Touch does NOT have the phone on it and includes full wifi so you can connect WHEREVER there is a wireless access point.

Do some research next time

FRuMMaGe said:

The iPod Touch does NOT have the phone on it and includes full wifi so you can connect WHEREVER there is a wireless access point.

:lol: Hahaha that was hilarious. But you should NO DOUBT get the Ipod touch. Now it has weather, stocks, maps, and mail, notes, and a customizable home screen for $19.99.

Plus, games come out in February. That would be sick if they had a super mario game. Or in your case Super Waluigi. :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:

lol i copied that from yahoo answers but the lil douche didnt do cons for the itouch it was for iphone

i didnt read it over

DRMARIO said:
DON'T JAILBREAK YOUR TOUCH.
It'll void your warantee, and you'll be pretty pissed off if it breaks.
I bought the new January Software upgrade, and it works brilliant. And if you want an Instant Messenger (Like the jailbreak offers) I just use www.iphone.beejive.com

The link doesn't work. Try replacing it with another.

Back