Dead Space Wii confirmed!!!

ResEvilWii

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2009
Dead Space En Route to Wii

It's Nintendo's turn to dismember some alien zombies.
by Daemon Hatfield

February 3, 2009 - During its fiscal third quarter earnings call today, Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello announced a Wii version of last year's horror shooter Dead Space is on the way. No other details were revealed, but IGN has heard it will be an original take on the game that makes full use of the Wii remote.

"We're bringing core intellectual property to the Wii," Riccitiello said. "Wii is the market leader -- they're getting half of our emphasis in terms of title count."

Dead Space was released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC last October and received high praise for its beautiful graphics, creepy atmosphere, and gruesome alien zombie dismemberment. Oh, and zero gravity gameplay.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/950/950714p1.html

Man, being able to aim ahead of time Resi4 style would be a nice little feature for this, hope its there.

Awesome, no april fool sites. :lol:

Good news though, haven't played it on 360 yet so I may as well wait for it to come on Wii.

I about crapped my pants when I seen this news on GoNintendo.

I've been wanting it on 360 ,but now i'm glad I waited.

Okay now 2K needs to step up with Bioshock Wii hehe

Yay!

This is great news! Dead Space has very good reviews for it's PC and 360 version! One on the best of '09, with Wii control it'll be awsome! I just hope they don't screw things up porting the game to Wii... ;)

Anyone seen "Dead Space: Downfall" the Dead space movie? The animation is a bit retro but it's a cool movie anyway, very gory!

I about crapped my pants when I seen this news on GoNintendo.

I've been wanting it on 360 ,but now i'm glad I waited.

Okay now 2K needs to step up with Bioshock Wii hehe

NOOOOOO!!
Bioshocks stunning visuals are what pretty much made the game.
I mean, the story would still be good, but no way would the eerie art deco styling and stunning water effects be as good, which is imo, the essence of the game.

Back