Dead Space Wii confirmed!!!

Great EA, finally a huge step foward!!
They already have the tech to make graphics as close the Xbox360/Ps3 versions, take a look on NFS:proStreet and Skate It for example, these games have great graphics!!
Of course they need to fix all the isuess that appear when they port directly from the next-gen engine to Wii, if they fix it, this game will be amazing!!
Some tips for you EA: Try to use the Xbox360 developer kit instead the Wii developer kit, becose this secure better sharp, clear and brighter textures. Take a look on Cabela's Big Game Hunter Wii, this game was ported directly from the Xbox360 development kit and the results. A game with awesome gorgeous graphics. Improve the Texture Digitalization Techniques, becose it's better put digitalized elements from high-end textures of a superior system than make it from the ground. In the poligonal camp the Wii has near capabilities, but it's better if you use advanced poligonal tech like Tecmo, Namco and Sega did. See Residdent Evil Remake on Game Cube, this game uses digitalized textures and advanced poligonal tech but the old development kit did opaque textures. Using new techniques and tech that brighter and lightening the textures it's the next step, check the Tailand level of Tom Raider: Underworld Wii. This level is amazing detailed and go along with the other versions.
KUDOS EA
And thank you for deliver this great game!!

Last edited:
ds_mario2.jpg

NOOOOOO!!
Bioshocks stunning visuals are what pretty much made the game.
I mean, the story would still be good, but no way would the eerie art deco styling and stunning water effects be as good, which is imo, the essence of the game.

Dead Space held by far a much bigger role in graphics. The Wii won't be able to duplicate the same insane lighting and graphic content as its counterparts.

So the game was only good because it looked good?
I'll wait for some reviews then, I guess.

The visuals weren't the only reason why it was a good game. It had a good pace, the sounds and mood music was spot on, and the gameplay and controls were near perfect.

Yeah.

I was just trying to say that a Wii version would miss out of some parts, and it being an "original take" is a bit iffy, so I wouldn't hop on the OMGYES train because it still is EA after all.

Dead Space: All Play!!

Yeah.

I was just trying to say that a Wii version would miss out of some parts, and it being an "original take" is a bit iffy, so I wouldn't hop on the OMGYES train because it still is EA after all.

Dead Space: All Play!!

I own it on the PS3. I have no intention of playing it for the wii. Hopefully it will be better than Dead Rising: Chop til you Drop.

It already looks visually better than most ports we've seen, so I'm excited for that.

I think and hope EA has changed their tune as of late.

its announced that this and bad company 2 and mass effect 2s workers were laid off so its going to tale longer.:)

Weird coincidence... just read the PC review earlier today...

I'll wait and buy it on the Wii, to shove in the face of my friends who say that the Wii (and myself in particular) have no M-Rated games (and apparently Resi Evil 4 isn't enough)

Weird coincidence... just read the PC review earlier today...

I'll wait and buy it on the Wii, to shove in the face of my friends who say that the Wii (and myself in particular) have no M-Rated games (and apparently Resi Evil 4 isn't enough)

There are already a fair few M rated games on the Wii besides RE4. There are plenty more coming this year too, with Tenchu: Shadow Assassins and House Of Dead: Overkill already getting good reviews. With the awesome looking Madworld coming next month it might not be long before your friends are envious of the Wii's M rated goodies. ;)

I haven't paid much attention to Dead Space so far, although I watched the animated movie which was ok. It seems to have been highly rated though so here's hoping for a decent Wii version.

This is great news for those with Wii as their only console. I had never even heard of it till I saw a bit on IGN a few days ago. Looks like a great game. Wonder how long it will take to tweak it for the Wii??

Back