DICE Battlefield 4 not coming to Wii U

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi, you don't know how frustrated I feel right now NINTENDO!!

I purchased the Wii U expecting to play Battlefield 3/4 using the gamepad or wiimote, now I want to CRASH the Wii U to the wall !!

If this situation continues, I will left the Wii U gaining DUST and JUMP to the NEXT-GENERATION bandwagon. Sorry NINTENDO, I have been your fan for more than 25 years, 25 years!! , and I had never experience a situation like this...
I'm very anger and frustrated, now that EA has a new president. Why, why you don't try to FIX your relationship with EA, and avoid more nintendo fans SUFFER due to the LACK of core, key games or wherever they call. Why NINTENDO why, just GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!
I have been read many nintendo news, and anyone had asked an EA representative, but no one have been asked a NINTENDO representative about the relationship with EA... What is the point of view of them, and how they want to fix this situation!!

So, someone can ask a nintendo representative directly, please!!
To Regie!!
To IWATA SAN, or
MIYAMOTO SAN!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LISTEN TO US!!

THIS IS A PLEA FOR YOU!!

**** EA.

... With that said, t'is a shame. Not that I give a damn 'bout shooters, but that's profit on both ends lost either way. Also, what's this bad blood between Ninty 'n EA ya speak of?

1355957082506_zps7e18ef6f.gif

The hate feels sooooooooooooooooooooooo good against my skin

Nar I just live on hate.
They didnt port any of them to the Wii, so why would they WiiU?
The WiiU is stuck in the Dreamcast problem, except with less games of interest

Nar I just live on hate.
They didnt port any of them to the Wii, so why would they WiiU?
The WiiU is stuck in the Dreamcast problem, except with less games of interest

Well, I discovered a way to contact the developers and nintendo representatives using TWITER, do you know the twiter account of Regie?
If you know, you would follow us asking questions directly to nintendo!!

Do you now who else has TWITTER? Nearly everybody on the planet and like a lot of them certain members on here dont know what they are talking about

hey guys..i used to post here in the wii's prime.

we might get battlefield 4....but maybe next year....like how we got call of duty 4 two years after the 360/ps3 twins..

i just hope we can use the wiimote...or i aint buying.

Back