Wii U vs Xbox One impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
T'is a good thing. Imagine all'a the trees not bein' cut down for game manuals. /sudowoodo hugger

Games manuals have been dying out since the past generation, mostly in games from the US

Japan on the other hand has them down to an art from

well wiiu online play website is free and while you pay xbox live website to keep it going, playstation live website is free, a friend informed me yesterday you pay xbox live website to keep it going and playstation live website is free

well, I don't get it people!!
Why so many gamers are blind and preffer to buy a xbone or ps4 over a Wii U with almost the same features and offers a very good value for your money...
I'll start a thread specially showing the features of each consoles, so you can compare them and see why the Wii U offer is the best deal...
Can you tell me the reasons to buy a xbone or ps4?

The sole reason why anyone should buy a U: exclusives.

T'is is why I'm sad Killer Instinct is a Microsod exclusive... those poor KI fans.

The sole reason why anyone should buy a U: exclusives.

T'is is why I'm sad Killer Instinct is a Microsod exclusive... those poor KI fans.

Dead Rising 3?

Crimson Dragon
Modern gen is kinda meh

graphics far are much better on wii u and its half the price , plus the wiiu online fee is free, while you pay for xbox live, but Killer Instinct was on n64 1st but rare was sold to microsoft, nintendo got donkey kong games and starfox games while Microsoft got the rest, but wasnt for nintendo's wii remote controller no Microsoft kinect and no Sony playstation motion play today

Last edited:
graphics far are much better on wii u

tennant-crazy-laugh.gif

Please think before you post, or at least use Google to check your made up facts

but Killer Instinct was on n64 1st but rare was sold to microsoft
Wrong, it was Arcade first, then SNES and unbelievably Gameboy

nintendo got donkey kong games and starfox games
Nintendo own Donkey Kong and Star fox

but wasnt for nintendo's wii remote controller no Microsoft kinect and no Sony playstation motion play today
Nintendo didnt invent motion controlls

Dead Rising 3?

Crimson Dragon
Modern gen is kinda meh

'Course it is, for now. Still early on 'n all.

As for exclusive examples... 'sides Killer Instinct (which isn't a console-seller by any means, 'cept for the competitive fans), I ain't too sure myself. Was mainly just throwin' out the point that exclusives should be the main buyin' point for any console. Things like controllers 'n online services come second.

'Least, for me they do. By a long shot.

im nt paying €500 for a gaming consoles, and you can get wii u premere NSMBU + NSLU bundle for €280 now, Wind Waker wiiu premiere bundle is €299. which cheaper then normal wiiu premere €340 with no games, all 3rd party games that are coming ps4 and xbox the one, also coming to wiiu

so this is what your site's been reduced to?

laughing at anyone who says the wiiU is great?

psshh
Read the context in the mind of someone sane.

He was saying that the WiiU has the best graphics out of the new gen, this is about as wrong as non alcoholic beer

all 3rd party games that are coming ps4 and xbox the one, also coming to wiiu

Again, check your facts as so far its a fictitious as the bible.

The correct way of saying it would be

SOME 3rd party titles that are coming to the PS4 and Xbox one are also coming to the WiiU

Last edited:
1 wiiu is the cheaper less then €300, ps4 is €400 and Xbox the one €500

2 all 3rd party games that are coming ps4 and xbox the one, also coming to wiiu
3 nintendo seems to getting sega games aka sonic games only nowadays compare to ps4 and xbox the one are not getting them.

4 nintendo is online playing is free, ps4 online playing is free, but xbox the one online playing isnt free

5 only Nintendo has mario, sonic, zelda, ff games, fire emblem games, Monster hunter games, SSB, DK, Star fox,
6 wiiu has best graphics compare to ps4 and Xbox the one
7 wii u is only games console with batman arkham city and Batman: Arkham Origins with bionic punching mode
8 sega and Nintendo use be arrivals and now they are best friends.
9 only Nintendo has handheld console in 3d graphics. sony has psp vita but isnt 3d, and microsoft has none

1 wiiu is the cheaper less then €300, ps4 is €400 and Xbox the one €500

So you keep saying

2 all 3rd party games that are coming ps4 and xbox the one, also coming to wiiu
Again, back up your words
3 nintendo seems to getting sega games aka sonic games only nowadays compare to ps4 and xbox the one are not getting them.
Not all, Sony might get Shenmue 3 if current rumors are correct, but such a thing might blow up the internet

4 nintendo is online playing is free, ps4 online playing is free, but xbox the one online playing isnt free
From what ive herd the WiiU online is shite

5 only Nintendo has mario, sonic, zelda, ff games, fire emblem games, Monster hunter games, SSB, DK, Star fox,
Other consoles have Sonic, Final Fantasy (new one coming soon for PS4), MonHun will come to other consoles
6 wiiu has best graphics compare to ps4 and Xbox the one
Stop being stupid
7 wii u is only games console with batman arkham city and Batman: Arkham Origins with bionic punching mode
Nope other consoles have it
8 sega and Nintendo use be arrivals and now they are best friends.
Sega dont have a console, so they make games for other consoles

9 only Nintendo has handheld console in 3d graphics. sony has psp vita but isnt 3d, and microsoft has none
Nobody is that arsed with 3D, for the most part people turn it off

And in saying that. I will now close this thread due to your stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back