DID anyone else find this game WAY too easy!??

southpark2033

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Honestly I'm all for variety, innovation, and creativity, but theres a difference between HOW to beat a game (getting the next item to progress) and how DIFFICULT the game is.

The way the game plays out is fine, but the bosses and enemies should have had more health and dealt more damage. Also getting to a bosses or enemies vaunerability/weakness should have been more difficult. Because it's getting the crap kicked out of you and getting fired up and going back to try again that makes you feel like you've accomplished something.

Also getting the crap kicked out of you makes it "personal" to me, I develop a grudge against the boss, which makes it more exciting.

Maybe this game should have had difficulty settings?

I didn't find it WAY too easy, I found it straight forward overall. I was nearly never worried about running out of blue potions and remained healthy and never used the bottle of great fairy tears given to me.

I didn't find it significantly easier than any other Zelda games.

There has been easier Zelda games, there has been harder.

I think some of the enemies, bosses especially, could have dealt more damage....but overall I think it was alright though.

I don't think Zelda games are really supposed to be crazy difficult. I'd rather have it that way (for a Zelda game anyway) than be stuck on some insanely difficult part in the game that makes you want to tear your hair out.

I found it easy enough that it bored me. I didn't bother finishing it. I got the first piece of the mirror and I haven't touched it since.

I feel the games difficulty was ok most of the time. But i definately think Ganon was way to easy. It's still one of the best games i've ever played.

Didn't we have a thread like this one already?

I thought the game was pretty easy but I like it when it's easier then I don't get too frustrated. I think the game length compensated for the easy bosses and puzzles.

smuPoker said:
I don't think Zelda games are really supposed to be crazy difficult. I'd rather have it that way (for a Zelda game anyway) than be stuck on some insanely difficult part in the game that makes you want to tear your hair out.
i hate games that do that

The only thing that I wish they had done is make the bosses harder. In the lake bed temple, I found the boss in there to be VERY VERY easy. I took no damage, and it was simple. The rest of the game I find fun and challenging. So far, the only disapointment for me is the bosses.

What pisses me off is that Midna tells you how to solve all the puzzles. Is there a way to turn her off?

Mais said:
What pisses me off is that Midna tells you how to solve all the puzzles. Is there a way to turn her off?

Not ALL of them, it took me quite a long time to figure out the large block on the ice floor and get it to the switch puzzle. I did however figure out the cave that has a puzzle just like that one pretty fast.

Back