Prime 3 has Online; Friend Rosters too!

I understand how everyone says Metroid's a single player game and all, but if it's actually as good as the reviewers say regarding the controls and not to mention graphics. I can't believe they're not putting in an online multiplayer. I'm not expecting much at all from MoH, not just because I don't think they've got the controls down, but because they're using that pos for an accessory, the zapper. I want a god damn FPS for my Wii and an online one with respectable controls!!! Oh, and I want a stand-alone tennis game. >.> Useless game designers milking party games instead of making something good.

This may be the wrong thread but w/e.

thatsit said:
I'm not expecting much at all from MoH, not just because I don't think they've got the controls down, but because they're using that pos for an accessory, the zapper.

Then don't use the zapper, it's not required.

Oh, I didn't know that, thank god. Still though, I'd like a ...space fps? (I don't know what to call it) I'm tired of army FPSs, I want one with lasers and canons!! But meh, MoH should be good without zapper. I hope that if you use it without the zapper you can still play it without the A and D-pad buttons so I could use a pistol light gun attachment.

lol thatsit !! You are just one of the people on these forums that reads a single line in a post that containts 5 and starts "yelling" OMG WTF BBQ IT SUPPORTS THE ZAPPER !

When you want to use the zapper you will have to play a SEPERATE game mode. Thats like the classic arcade hall shooters. You dont have to. Im looking forward to medal of honor a lot !

Ontopic: I think its a pointles add-on but its nice that they try these new things

Hey, it's better than having no online features at all :yesnod:

.....eh....read it now....and yeah.......

red, blue, green, and gold........reminds me of the nintendo memberships colors............seems ok...........

This could possibly lead to an online multi player sometime in the future?

cyberzomby said:
lol thatsit !! You are just one of the people on these forums that reads a single line in a post that containts 5 and starts "yelling" OMG WTF BBQ IT SUPPORTS THE ZAPPER !

When you want to use the zapper you will have to play a SEPERATE game mode. Thats like the classic arcade hall shooters. You dont have to. Im looking forward to medal of honor a lot !

Ontopic: I think its a pointles add-on but its nice that they try these new things

Uhh ...no, I watched the E3 press conference and read a few reviews with none saying it works without the zapper. I guess I was ignorant of that fact, but my post wasn't about that, I was just stating we need an fps.

Oh and here's a quote from gamespot's interview:

"GS: What features have you added to the game to make it Zapper-friendly?

PC: We have an entirely new game mode specifically designed around the Zapper that is incredibly fun to play with. In addition, you can use the Zapper to play the traditional single-player campaign and online multiplayer with unique, intuitive controller configurations designed specifically to support gameplay with the Zapper."

It looks like it works with online and singleplayer, not only "classic arcade hall shooter" mode.

how did mp3 multiplayer turn into zapper talk?

anyways, i think the wifi thing is cool

Hey I don't have many wii friends yet. I'm buying prime 3 on release day, anybody doing the same thing who wants to share achievements with me? Let me know or PM me. The friends I have aren't going to get prime 3.

thatsit said:
Uhh ...no, I watched the E3 press conference and read a few reviews with none saying it works without the zapper. I guess I was ignorant of that fact, but my post wasn't about that, I was just stating we need an fps.

Oh and here's a quote from gamespot's interview:

"GS: What features have you added to the game to make it Zapper-friendly?

PC: We have an entirely new game mode specifically designed around the Zapper that is incredibly fun to play with. In addition, you can use the Zapper to play the traditional single-player campaign and online multiplayer with unique, intuitive controller configurations designed specifically to support gameplay with the Zapper."

It looks like it works with online and singleplayer, not only "classic arcade hall shooter" mode.

Yes but if you read the interview it states that the Wii moves you around and you will only need to shoot at badguys.

Sorry about the first part than.

Um, yes, that's the on-rails shooter mode. ("entirely new game mode specifically designed around the Zapper") If you read on in the section I quoted earlier, it says "you can use the Zapper to play the traditional single-player campaign and online multiplayer with unique, intuitive controller configurations designed specifically to support gameplay with the Zapper.". Obviously, in that mode, you would have to move around on your own using the nunchuck on the back of the zapper.

Hmmm guess I can only stand corrected :yesnod:

Thanks for pointing that out. Curious how that will work

Back