Status
Not open for further replies.

wii_girliefairie

WiiChat Pwner ^^
Mar 17, 2007
A dimension of darkness...
Wii Online Code
8635-5610-1628-7030
I have had my wii for a year. Now my ANNOYING best friend got a wii from her mom's boss for christmas. I should be HAPPY for her, right? But I'm NOT! She gets everything I have already, and It's more ANNOYING then HER!

I'm sorry, I just needed to let that out. But now that I did, may I have any tips on how I can deal with this? (MEH I wanted to be the only girl near where I live with a wii... <.<)

this can only be solved one way and that is to kick her a$$ on every game u guys play together, and make sure u get SSBB so u can really show her who da girl around ur area. :giggle:

~X

Haha, I could prob beat her at anything, i have the power of "wii wrist" =)
EDIT: XD at solidkirby, but I couldnt do that. thats going too far. lolz.

wii_girliefairie said:
I have had my wii for a year. Now my ANNOYING best friend got a wii from her mom's boss for christmas. I should be HAPPY for her, right? But I'm NOT! She gets everything I have already, and It's more ANNOYING then HER!

I'm sorry, I just needed to let that out. But now that I did, may I have any tips on how I can deal with this? (MEH I wanted to be the only girl near where I live with a wii... <.<)
and why is that bad? Shes annoying. thats all i understood, besides the last part ''i wanted to be the only girl near where i live with a wii''
How you can deal with it. lets count the ways!
1. Ignore her
2. Go over her house and break her wii 'by accident'
3. Go to everyone who owns a wii where you live and break their wii's.
4. Ignore her.
5. Or do what solid kirby said.
you choose.

balrogs.pa said:
and why is that bad? Shes annoying. thats all i understood, besides the last part ''i wanted to be the only girl near where i live with a wii''
How you can deal with it. lets count the ways!
1. Ignore her
2. Go over her house and break her wii 'by accident'
3. Go to everyone who owns a wii where you live and break their wii's.
4. Ignore her.
5. Or do what solid kirby said.
you choose.

*giggle* I think I might just ignore her wii, If she talks about it, I leave the room, If she turns it on, and tells me to play, i kick her godamn stupid a$$

That was 3 bad words. oh well. XD and to mods: oops.

You could give everybody a Wii and break your own and then you would be the only person withought one. Well I guess since you don't like that one you could completely deck out your Wii by buying all kinds of new skins and be the only one with a cool looking Wii. Because there are some solid gold cases out there for the Wii but it takes screwing and unscrewing to get them on.

Get better things, get a cool stand for your Wii, the zapper, more Wii-Motes and mostly: MORE and BETTER games! Yeah but get a stand, pimp yo' Wii.

EDIT: Okay I should've read that before posting.^^^^^^^^^^

manred said:
The Best Idea!!! :lol: :lol:

no, she has her wii laying down, so i can't knock it over, and i dont know any other way to do it.

EDIT: im trying to save up for a laptop so im not gunna buy anything... (i have a pink skin for my 'mote and 'chuck already =) )

Last edited:
give here one of those golf things for the Wii mote and accidentaly smash it into her Wii while playing Wii baseball

My friend has all the consoles, all of them, but I get to laugh at her because she's really bad... Not saying that I don't expect both of you to be terrible.

@manred-it isnt high up at all, and theres carpet, too.
@ps3stinks-i said im not buying anything, even for her.
@frogger-i dont know how good she is, but i pwn. im on mines right now.

Frogger said:
My friend has all the consoles, all of them, but I get to laugh at her because she's really bad... Not saying that I don't expect both of you to be terrible.

My friend also has all the consoles plus 3 awesome computers and 2 HDTVs. I'm so jealous!!

You could also just get one of those bats and just throw it at her Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back