did nintendo win e3 2014?

Considering that it was a case of same **** different day for all, there's was the nicer **** with a few sprinkles on top

They certainly had the best presentation at E3, which they really needed. You could really tell they were like, "Know what, the gloves are off. We're Nintendo, motherf*ckers, and playtime is over."

Sony definitely had a close second. New Infamous content revolving around Fetch, No Mans Sky, Uncharted 4, YouTube streaming. All good stuff.

Anyway, future looks bright for Nintendo fans.

They certainly had the best presentation at E3, which they really needed. You could really tell they were like, "Know what, the gloves are off. We're Nintendo, motherf*ckers, and playtime is over."

Sony definitely had a close second. New Infamous content revolving around Fetch, No Mans Sky, Uncharted 4, YouTube streaming. All good stuff.

Anyway, future looks bright for Nintendo fans.
well said bodine....

its wierd...when i think they did bad people think they did good...and vice versa.
i thought people were going to criticize them after i saw the presentation...but nope..almost all praise. it was cool.

Thing is with Nintendos is,
They have fun where as everyone else trys to (Looking at you Ubisoft)

nintendo-e3-iwata-reggie-fighting-1402614098s.gif

I was hoping for Kenshrio in Smash Brothers :(

They get parody and embrace there fans rather than try to join them.

The Robot chicken stuff at the start was unexpected, but welcome

The Robot chicken stuff at the start was unexpected, but welcome

Ridiculously unexpected. Of all people Ninty would hire for such a thing, stop motion cartoonists specializing in incredibly crude humor is not what I would predict lol.

Ridiculously unexpected. Of all people Ninty would hire for such a thing, stop motion cartoonists specializing in incredibly crude humor is not what I would predict lol.
Sony did the same for PS All-Stars, which I thought was way more suited.
---------------------------

Splatoon peaked my interest, but it's the classics that call me. I don't really see Ninten honestly being a threat to its competitors. The hardware has kinda been heading in a different direction, though the software is gold. They know how to have fun, which is always a plus for me.

Nintendo is definitely a threat to Sonys' 'n Microsod's profits. People say Ninty has a different target audience than the other two, but that's poppycock. Target audiences creep into the other audience's side'a the Venn diagram. CoD gamers may play Mario, Uncharted fans may be Pokenerds. For those without an infinitely large gaming budget (... most), you have to choose both your consoles and games carefully. Someone who buys a Ninty game or console may not buy another console or game on a different system 'cause they're short on funds.

Back