Dissapointed with RE/RE0..

killik119 said:
is there a gamecube section on VC on shopping channel!! FINALLY! i was waiting for it. yes getting heaps of games! woooo, ahhh im happy now.

WHAT ??

killik119 said:
is there a gamecube section on VC on shopping channel!! FINALLY! i was waiting for it. yes getting heaps of games! woooo, ahhh im happy now.

There isn't a VC Gamecube channel, the games would take up to much memory.

killik119 said:

WTF!!!!!! Maybe in like 10 years on another system, when Nintys taken the over the world and I'm their president!!! Add 2 and 2 and... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crazy: It'll happen, just wait! :lol: :yesnod: :yesnod:,

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
WTF!!!!!! Maybe in like 10 years on another system, when Nintys taken the over the world and I'm their president!!! Add 2 and 2 and... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crazy: It'll happen, just wait! :lol: :yesnod: :yesnod:,

Hail monsteroids , pround leader of the Universe !

RE remake was one of my fave ever games but I never got past the 1st boss thingy in the mansion on RE0 cuz it just bored me and seemed a chore to play .

Think maybe ill give it another go soon though

i bought a cube only for the REs hahaha.
RE0 was kind of lame but man the RE remake is one helluva game, super hard at that, (no one i know out of my old RE clan could even come close to beating it, this is only the remake though).

The Gamecube had some great horror games, and I actually played the hell out of 0, I thought it was great.
The remake of the original was just a... beautiful thing. It wasn't that hard but it sure wasn't easy. The first time I saw a zombie get back up was one helluva surprise though.

Eternal Darkness was a Gamecube exclusive, and one of the best horror games ever.

Last edited:
I agree with BigORhyme Eternal Darkness was one of the best GC games I also enjoyed Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes. Both games were made from
Silicon Knights. Wish they would of made a sequel but I nintendo doesnt own rareware anymore just for the donkey kong games. I do know that theres gonna be a Too Human game for the 360.

id love the remake if it wasnt for the controls/crappy camera angles. survival horror is one of my favorite genres.

SensesFail said:
id love the remake if it wasnt for the controls/crappy camera angles. survival horror is one of my favorite genres.
impossible for it to be one of your favorite genre and not like RE0-RE3. you just need to get use to the controls and camera angles.
my view:
the controls suck but you get use to them so fast
the camera angles are awesome, they give you a certain type of suspense you couldnt get else way.

Sovieto said:
impossible for it to be one of your favorite genre and not like RE0-RE3.
hey thanks for clearing that up, my mistake! next time ill keep my opinions to myself, my apologies.

SensesFail said:
hey thanks for clearing that up, my mistake! next time ill keep my opinions to myself, my apologies.
of course, all im saying is its like you saying one of your favorite genres is platforming and never have played mario. if it was your favorite genre then you would look past the controls for the survival horror aspects, which are the best around. it kick-started the survival horror genre.

Last edited:
Back