Do u WANNA get married?

why does it seem every1 haz the asian chick fetish LMAO

Not to be rude, but I'd imagine that many native born people from countries like China, Vietnam, Burma, Laos, Thailand, etc, wouldn't be as attractive as asians are portrayed to be. Health Care in those countries aren't great, so I'd imagine there would be some screwed up teeth or things of that nature. Japan is one of the only countries that comes to mind that might avoid that problem more.

Which isn't to say I'm vain or anything.

On the original topic, I can't wait, but at the same time I am a little afraid of that kind of commitment, I have uncles and cousins who are married to people I really wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with. A lot of the friends I grew up with are older and have gotten married in the last couple years so its hard being single now too. I hope to be married before I'm 27 (24 right now) at the latest.

What kind of person do I want to marry? Preferably an asian hot chick.

why does it seem every1 haz the asian chick fetish LMAO

It's probably due the stereotype of Asian women as exotic and submissive, combined with the internet's general Japanophilia.

I'm totally with Toon_Link, I would say personally its because of the innocent cute vibe they have. I'm a smaller guy at 5'6", 125 pounds, so asian girls are the right size for me. Exotic and submissive is a pretty good description too. I tend to prefer cute over hot though which is a common asian look.

Last edited:
It surprises me your heart tends toward literature and art yet you're so against marriage despite so much of literature and art being directly related to love and marriage. If you're happy with where you're at right now cool, but I still say you'll be missing out on something if you never change your mind.

Mike. You're really in no position to tell me what in life would make me happy.
Everyone is different. Surely that concept is not beyond you!

Haha, of course not! But it's the way you express things, can be taken as offensive.
In fairness, I just re-read it and I attacked you for no reason.
I apologise.
Certain thing on television was getting to me which I won't mention due to potential argument.

Back