Not open for further replies.

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
As I enter my last 100 post i believe its time to make a formal goodbye,

As many of you know i am leaving at 666 (just because im that cool ;))

To my many friends here at wiichat i will miss you all :(

But you can always stay in touch with me through email and myspace (both are in my profile)

And lastly, goodbye
and, DONT YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!

now resi (not calling you the better name, u dont deserve it), what did i say, i said do something like this and stan will kill you

you spelt forget wrong and why are you leaving?????????

im so sick of these threads....

booourns! you better not the number of the beast is overrated anyways...
although it wont rub of my forehead :mad:

before you leave (if you do) we need to make a Really really ridiculously good looking Alliance in your memory:p

To enter you have to be as vain as mr_resi and me lol!

wtfrock.gif

If it's any consolation, I can see one of the mods deleting the "England" thread in the near future. May mean you'll have a few more posts to do...

It's always sad when people leave. Though I never understand when they announce their absence. Are you trying to get people to say "no, come back", or is it merely a public goodbye (surely all those that you really like, you could PM anyway)...

...the mysteries continue...

XD I just have to leave at 666 cuz its cool :cool: I might make an alt (providing i font get banned for making one) lol ive been talking about leaving at 666 since i joined

@squall its just sumthing i want to do :D

Squall7 said:
If it's any consolation, I can see one of the mods deleting the "England" thread in the near future. May mean you'll have a few more posts to do...

It's always sad when people leave. Though I never understand when they announce their absence. Are you trying to get people to say "no, come back", or is it merely a public goodbye (surely all those that you really like, you could PM anyway)...

i think its because they want to make people go insane by thinking its their fault

im not going to lock it im just sick of the threads, its like reaching for social acceptance to stay.

drives me crazy TBBH.

Lol, its none of your faults it just sumthing i gotta do :D besides ill have an alt! The reason im saying this is because ill be taking a break after i leave this account

Squall7 said:

like...steph *frowns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back