Dose anyone else not rly care about vc

I was hoping for some gun games like virtua cop, house of the dead, time crisis or operation wolf

They should also bring Atari2600 and Commodore 16 plus 4 virtual consoles .... come on the good old days of Atari2600 who can forget.. Nice lovely 4 bit graphics (or was it 2).

VC. Yeah i dont really ever think about the VC, i dont really care about it. When someone says VC it always registers to me as Vince Carter over Virtual console. Just shows how little the thing means to me.

I think it does matter, for example look at the psp how many people wanted homebrew just to play classic games. I think it gives the console hat extra functionality that brings it to the top against others. Also good for those that miss playing the good old games.

Im sure the V.C channel will be very important, expecially to less fortunate gamers like me. We dont alway get the chance to get the game we want. We couldnt just rock up to the local store and buy a super rare SNES game, if we do have a SNES. you see, everyone cannot get the game they would want, and anyway, the V.C would be way much cheaper considering the outragous prices that are charged out there for the old ones.

I thing V.C is our saviour for the old game hunting,

Mr_Stoukaph said:
just so you know, Commadore 64 games will be on there. not sure if you care or not

As well as games made by indie developers. Kind of like on Xbox Live Arcade.

I hope Atari2600 will be supported too lol no seriously its a very classic console of the 80's. I just hope for all these classical games the fee wont be high. So is Nintendo making more VC or is that all:
NES
SNES
Sega Mega drive ???
Sega Saturn
Commodore 64

what have i missed. Anywhooo VC games especialy for SNES will be very interesting.

DragonWii said:
I hope Atari2600 will be supported too lol no seriously its a very classic console of the 80's. I just hope for all these classical games the fee wont be high. So is Nintendo making more VC or is that all:
NES
SNES
Sega Mega drive ???
Sega Saturn
Commodore 64

what have i missed. Anywhooo VC games especialy for SNES will be very interesting.

It's actually
NES-500 Wii Points
SNES-800 Wii Points
N64-1000 Wii points
Sega Genisis-TBD
Turbo Grafix-TBD
Commodore 64-TBD

ah thanx for that... thats good... see its things like that makes wii better than any other console

Me wanty Saturn
(probably got most of thes thely do)

im sure as time goes on they will make more vc consoles the above could be just the start. The SNES will be good enough , has lots of good games. I wonder if they will release a list of vc games to be launched on launch date

Im really looking forward to it as its got a lot of games from the era when I only had one console so missed out on loads of really good games. I only had a megadrive not a snes so ill be hammering the snes games, and getting most of the marios as I dont have any of the compilations.

And of course theres the original mario kart. Makes the vc worthwhile on its own for me. Probably my favourite game of all time.

Dude you have to download Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and LoZ: MM and LoZ for SNES and NES and Super Mario RPG for NES and all the other awsome n64 games and yes goldeneye will be there as EA owns the bond copy right and can do that :) also they already said dk64 will be there gotta get that

Back