Download Channel Available... In Japan

james24uk

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2007
http://www.ds-x2.com/index.php?id=10874

Nintendo of Japan has, unexpected, released the download channel for Wii.

Gamers from the land of the rising sun rejoice, as Nintendo of Japan has suddenly released the download channel on Wii. The channel allows gamers to download trailers of upcoming (and already released) titles for Wii and to download demo's of Nintendo DS games straight to their Nintendo DS.

The exact releasedate of the channel for other regions remains unknown for the moment

I suppose its good news that they kept their promise.

Hopefully this means we'll be getting it in the near future.

i wouldnt download this until we got something for the wii out of this. I dont have a DS so this channel wouldnt to much unless watch videos of wii games. I would rather see wii demo games... I say next monday they should release the channel with a demo of SSBB. Next monday was the release day until they switched it so why not give us something?? That would be awsome.

Wiitime said:
i wouldnt download this until we got something for the wii out of this. I dont have a DS so this channel wouldnt to much unless watch videos of wii games. I would rather see wii demo games... I say next monday they should release the channel with a demo of SSBB. Next monday was the release day until they switched it so why not give us something?? That would be awsome.

yea i would like that, it will actually make me put down the 360 controller

Wiitime said:
So that we can fill the wii's memory up after downloading 3 demo's? Won't happen.

I'm really psyched for this. I'm looking forward to watching trailers and interviews of games that I'm borderline of, such as Fire Emblem.

*prays that its released tomorrow*

um guys I hate to be the bear of bad news but we dont get the download and everybody's nintendo channel till at least January or near SSBB release.

MRCOOLGH said:
um guys I hate to be the bear of bad news but we dont get the download and everybody's nintendo channel till at least January or near SSBB release.

Source?

this is dumb. trailers? is that a joke? mine as well just go on the computer to watch trailers. who cares. the only good thing is demos...but of course they sell short and make it for the DS. not satisfied...

Back