Dreadnought galaxy - garbage dump

I've never bothered trying. I didnt even realize they would be of any use except to get coins. and I personally value starbits more than coins; they look cooler. lol

I've never bothered trying. I didnt even realize they would be of any use except to get coins. and I personally value starbits more than coins; they look cooler. lol

lol the coins annoy me cuz if you die you lose them. The star bits are easier cuz you dont have to touch them to get them

Oh, you're talking about the purple coins. The normal yellow coins and starbits are kind of the same, though. they're mostly extra stuff to get lives, but it's so much harder to get coins than starbits. Starbits are scattered in every single corner and in the bushes, on the walls, in those block thingies, etc. My friend is obsessed with them, she acts like she can't afford to lose even one.

This is the only level keeping me from beating the game.. I have tried for days.. I can get it down to one pile left but that is as good as it gets. I am just minutes away from throwing the game out the window.

Just an update.. After yet another day of trying to beat this god forsaken level I have thrown this and all other Mario games in the trash.. So they can add that to the trash piles that they want us to blow up. I just got sick of doing the same thing over and over.. After the tips here and the videos on youtube with no luck I got sick of Mario all together. Not sure why they would make this the most difficult level but it is as far as I am concerned and thanks to this level I will not be buying any more Mario games. They can stick this game and all future Mario games where the sun don't shine. I can play Resident Evil 4 and beat it in less time than I have spent on this BS "30" second level. Which is really 20 seconds unless you play it just right. Just my thoughts. :)

Back