Drunk WarioWare

iantimmy123

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
Not for the under 18s (or 21s if in the US)

Just had a drunk party with this game and it really did live up to its potential as a party game. Never thought a console game could liven up a party as much as this could. Picking a nose is so much fun after a few pints!

lol ive read a bunch of threads here on the same topic

its a lot of fun to play it when youre a bit "tipsy" and its even more hilarious when youre watching someone else do it.

me personally i was really gone and i was with a bunch of my friends and it was my boyfriends turn to do the "big cheese" i nearly peed my pants from laughing so hard

I thoughts excatly! The game is perfect for parties, if you dont party with it dont get it simply put. People continuously complain about it being too short and not fun by ones self. But its a party game..... xD It requires you to play single player first so that this way when you get to a party with it, you can totally own all your friends and laugh at them when they cant pick the nose right or do squats properly.

I'm about to play some drunk warioware... I got a bunch of games to finish by the end of the weekend from the deal I made on ebay lol...

Wario Ware steals the night in the wii parties I've been too.

It's great fun, we end up playing it for aaages and nobody argues over what we're going to play they all just want to play that.

Haven't tried it drunk yet mind..

Back