E for All Character First Impressions

mmhk leves how about diddys tier or yoshi's? or any other/every character tiers?:lol: it's just something we have to know!

eh...its hard to judge someone's tier from a demo unless they are screaming 'i suck' or 'im awsome'

Many people think that Meta Knight and Bowser will be high/top tier, followed by Peach and Fox (although both of them were nerfed). DK and Ike are expected to be low/bottom tier.

Surprisingly, not many people used Diddy. They wanted to use their own mains, which of course would be returning characters, not new ones.

Yoshi was improved from melee, but its hard to tell if that will give him an edge in Brawl or not (perhaps all of them were improved).

EDIT: I do know for a fact that there are tier lists on smash boards.

yeah i just checked smash boards, seems that diddy is pretty good, didn't bother checking Yoshi, most people don't think is any good to begin with. Good site though.

Hmm... Sounds like really biased reviews... (though all reviews are biased. Ha...)
And yeah. Let's beat on noobs. So tough. 9_9

I will probably stick with Peach till the bitter end. Though I do agree, her smash thing did sound crappy. I mean, seriously, I knew they'd pull something cheap and girly with her. 9_9 At least make other players sleep just a little bit longer. Lord.

Arrr... Should have put Lady Lyn in there... Ike can step aside. >=D Go Mani Katti. <3 I can't wait to play Diddy! ^^ I'm sure his fighting style is unique. I also would like to hear something about the pkmn trainer. Is squirtle and ivysaur awkward to handle? o_O I've been wondering. 'Course I'm gonna choose Charizard all the time, but still...

Lol yeah me too....it's gonna be worse than Zelda/Sheik..if you wanna recover from afar you'll switch to Charizard, when being Charizard and you wanna I don't know, use projectiles or something, then you'll switch to Venusaurus, etc.

^Actually, I was referring to the new stamina system being applied to Pokemon Trainer. Just like in the pokemon game, if a single pokemon is left out on the battlefield for too long it will get fatigued and will weaken. Having said this, a pokemon trainer user will have to constantly switch pokemon. The lag between switching pokemon will make or break Pokemon Trainer. Think if the same were applied to Zelda/Shiek and they had the same amount of lag for their Down+B; They would be bottom tier hands down.

And lawl at Venusaurus. Its Venasaur.

Wow that was some serious good INFO, I plan on using METAknight as my first attempt, But lets hope theres somthing in the nature of a Game Demo on the Shop, But yeah Wavedashing is gone 3;.. Either way it seams there are better features but makes me wonder why they took it out o-o.. I also wana see a sonic color edit :eek: (black :D) but anyways here are two things i want, Cap't falcon- And i super super.. SUPER omg so bad want Viewtiful joe in.. I'm gona cry if he's not in x-x

^The only thing I can think of is that Sakurai doesn't like modern advanced play. Maybe he feels betrayed that we aren't playing Melee the way he intended? Who knows...

Back