End of the world soon?

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
Year 2012 is very dangerous. There is more Murders, Weather Disasters and a little bit more plane crashes ( Just a little bit, like two or three ) And a LOT more people are dying this year! My uncle two weeks ago,heart attack. And my Grandpa ( Hey it was comin' for him ) Note: Not the one I stole money from :rolleyes5: AND then Hurricane Sandy, She was so big, it hit the corner of Canada and The Caribbean ( If that's how you spell it ) Some times I wish I can go back in time and change everything.

That Mayan calendar misconception is due to size constraints. They couldn't fit another year past 2012. Other Mayan calendars going past that have been found.

Overall, the years been pretty bad everywhere.

On the plus side.

The UK only gets the **** from other countries.

^ What do you mean that UK gets **** from The U.S.A! ( If that's what your saying )

*From the rest of the world.

Volcano erupts we get the smog, US gets a hurricane we get the back of it, other country gets some kind of disaster we have to pay for it,

Only problems with this country are those in charge

If any country's sole problems were the politicians, maybe I'd actually give a **** 'bout politics. :lol:

That aside, I ain't believin' in this end of the world prophecy and nor have I any past ones. Anyone intelligent enough t' understand the finer workings of the world, yet chooses t' believe in this **** anyways should be thoroughly ashamed.

Trust me those in charge of ours didnt get voted in, they keep making stupid decisions like "Lets fire a load of people to lower unemployment" and "Hes a known terrorist, lets keep him in this country instead of sending him to the US where they want him for "Questioning""

A monkey with a yes no button would make better decisions and would be a damn sight more fun

Im not saying that its the end of the world any time soon. Im sayin' that it FEELS like the end of the world. Next might be a Earthquake under Japan, then Japan will sink inside the water. It might be the end for JAPAN! Didn't Japan have about two or three disasters already? Like the Earthquake, and the OTHER Earthquake that caused that tsunami back in 2011.

Japan's been gettin' it ridiculously hard this year, that much is true. Poor bastards. But no, they ain't gonna pull an Atlantis any time soon. There'd have to be a hundred modern Hiroshima-catastrophes to outright end the land of the rising sun.

Trust me those in charge of ours didnt get voted in, they keep making stupid decisions like "Lets fire a load of people to lower unemployment" and "Hes a known terrorist, lets keep him in this country instead of sending him to the US where they want him for "Questioning""

A monkey with a yes no button would make better decisions and would be a damn sight more fun

On the topic of foreign politics (to myself), let's not forget 'bout all them SOPA-ish bills that started in the UK. Government watchin' and controllin' all the interwebs over there 'n all like they're China or somethin'. Politicians who's primary language is English seem t' trade the tyrannical tendencies oft found in third-world country rulers for idiocy and a lack of common sense, be it here or there...

Oh yes SOPA, that never passed, keep saying it, those in charge of the UK are a bit stupid.

No, not SOPA itself. There were some smaller things goin' 'round in UK politics that weren't nearly as bad but directly attacked a fraction of the internet-freedoms SOPA also did. Can't recall if any of 'em passed though. I can't be arsed to keep up with my own country's political discourse, none the less another's. :lol:

The internet is our current wild "west". I'm certain this frontier will eventually fall into a more strict order.

Back