Fond Memories

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I've been feeling a bit nostalgic lately. Thinking of the good times I've had. Yeah, I'm only 19 and have a lot more in store for me, but I just miss those younger years. Back in highschool when I had little to no care in the world and felt as if the world was mine. People always told me, "Make the best of this, cause on down the road you're going to miss this SO bad." And they're right. I remember how awesome the cool fall was back then. Football season. (American football) I was part of the team and everything. Had tons of friends and we go out and do things all the time and just had fun. Experianced both love and heart-ache. But those were definately the best days of my life. Sometimes I just wish I could hit some sort of reset button and relive those days. But life is a one-way road and we ride it out till the end. It feels like it all just happened so fast. One day I was care-free, happy as I could be, in love. Now, I gotta work a job and go to a college where everything is over my head and I feel overwhelmed. But I guess someday I'll miss these days too. And I'll be honest, my two biggest fears are growing old and life not working out so well, like not doing something I love for a living. Happens to most people.

So what are some of your most fond and cherished memories?

I hate growing up. 21 and just finished university. I miss first year of uni, I miss 6th form, I miss high school, I miss primary school. I miss it all! It was all so much easier than this ****, in every way. Apart from getting served :p

I'm 18 and I feel incredibly old. Guh.

im 24, and in the best days of my life so far. HS & College are NOT the best years of your life.

I'm too young to have any "better days" so to speak, since I'm only 15. However, if I could go back to having the amount of work I did in elementary school, I would in a heartbeat.

I hate growing up. 21 and just finished university. I miss first year of uni, I miss 6th form, I miss high school, I miss primary school. I miss it all! It was all so much easier than this ****, in every way. Apart from getting served :p
I miss university, and sixth form to a lesser extent. Not anything before that though.

Seeing my bank balance after working 14 12 hour shifts on double pay.

I'm only a week out of high school, so I won't know if I miss it until summer's over.

Is university fun? Do you only have to come in for around 1 day a week? Are the classroom big or small?
1) Usually. Can get frustrating when it comes to doing big projects though.
2) Every university and every department has their own policies, so I couldn't tell you. I don't think you'd be obliged to attend lectures, but it's your loss if you fail the exams.
3) The 'classrooms' can range in size- the biggest lecture theatre in Cardiff's Physics department had sitting space for about 200-300 people, while a smaller room two floors down was more like a high school classroom and only had space for about 20 people.

Being a year older than most people in my grade is terribly disheartening. I legitimately envy them. I feel like I have to make up ground in college

I hate being 18. I hate being older than every child in my family, if that makes sense. I have to be the first to do everything, and it's often that I'm going to make a mistake. This is where I'm going to fail, my career choice. I'm doing a foundation degree, which is basically an extra year of education I don't want. I'm pretty much being forced to do it by my art teacher. I don't want uni, I don't want a jobbb.

I miss primary school. I wish I would have cried at the end of it, but there was me thinking I was going to better things.

I'm only a week out of high school, so I won't know if I miss it until summer's over.
It'll either hit you in the fall or when the class that was below yours graduates.

Back