Enter The Zapper

Im thinking this is gonna be kinda weak because of the position you will have to be in to use the zapper. Now matter how athletic you are or how good of shape you are in, I don't want to be playing video games and holding this piece of plastic up in the air for like 3 hours at a time. I like being able to sit comfortablely on the couch and have my wiimote on one side pointing and shooting and the nunchuck on the other.

Plus it seems backwards. When I hold a gun I want my left hand forward and my righthand behind to pull the trigger. I know that isn't possible considering the situation of the wii mote and the nunchuck. And I don't want to just switch hands because my right hand isn't made to use a single analog stick. So, the zapper is a no go for me.

come on ppl stop making posts about the gun accessories theres so many of them plus this isnt even in the correct forum an accessory is hardware not gaming

flower.^ said:
Plus it seems backwards. When I hold a gun I want my left hand forward and my righthand behind to pull the trigger. I know that isn't possible considering the situation of the wii mote and the nunchuck. And I don't want to just switch hands because my right hand isn't made to use a single analog stick. So, the zapper is a no go for me.

thats exactly right, which is why i'm so pissed. i was looking forward to nintendo getting this one right, but they failed at it. i was expecting so electronics to be in this one, not just a shell, which is already out on the market. all they had to do was put in an electronic trigger so you could put the trigger right in front of the nunchuk where it needs to be. is there anyone here that wouldn't pay an extra $5-10 bucks for a much better design?

The Wii Zapper will come with a game.The man Reggie said it hisself at the E3news confrence.Exact words(or almost exact words anyway)the Wii Zapper will be packaged along with Wii software for only $19.99 sometime in the fall of 07.

Yes you can use the Zapper on games such as RE:UC ,MOH:Heroes,and Ghost Squad.So you can use the Zapper if ya wont or only the Wiimote and Nunchuk.But Im going to be using the Zapper all the way,cant wait.

Back